COMPLETED CG Maintain Security in Xi Wangda (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Xi Wangda
Station: Cartier City (Coriolis starport, large pads available, 56 Ls from main star, 169.57 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
Time limit: 20th July 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Azimuth Biotech has requested shipments of rare commodities to Xi Wangda, as luxury supplies for its business convention.
Torben Rademaker, CEO of the anti-xeno corporation, announced the initiative via public channels:
We expect this prestigious gathering to be attended by many representatives from research groups, manufacturing companies and military forces.

The cornerstone of this event will be the commercial launch of Azimuth’s newly modified ship-mounted weapon: the Auto Loader Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon. Our proprietary redesign will make a significant contribution when engaging Thargoid vessels in combat.
Deputy Prime Minister Angela Corcoran, who coordinates the Alliance’s involvement with Aegis, remarked on Azimuth’s campaign during an interview for the Old Worlds Gazette:
Anything that increases survivability against the Thargoids is surely welcome. But it does grind a little when it comes from the same organisation that escalated the war so significantly.”

Furthermore, Mr Rademaker is placing a positive spin on Azimuth’s connections with third parties, rather than admit that it is a necessity. Activist groups such as Operation Wych Hunt have diminished the corporation’s stellar influence in recent months. Their actions might have forced Azimuth to rely on external support in order to compete with Aegis.
Azimuth Biotech has acknowledged that transporting these valuable items increases the likelihood of being targeted by pirate forces. The corporation will therefore offer a further reward for redeeming bounty vouchers handed into Cartier City starport on wanted ships in the system, in order to maintain local security.
As an additional incentive, Azimuth is offering their newly pre-engineered Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon to participants. The weapon combines Auto Loader functionality with increased Armour Piercing, at the cost of increased Distributor Draw and Thermal Load.
  • The top 75% will receive 1 pre-engineered Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon with Auto Loader (Medium)
  • The top 50% will receive 2 pre-engineered Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannons with Auto Loader (Medium)
  • The top 25% will receive 2 Medium and 1 Large Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannons with Auto Loader
The campaign begins on 13th July and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Cartier City. Only Bounty Vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these bounty vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Cartier City is orbiting planet A 1
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Materials Trader (Encoded)
  • Nearest Interstellar Factors (with "reasonable" in-system cruise distances, other options are available):
    • Dubyago Platform in Sardgrivi (Outpost - S/M pads only, 342 Ls from main star, 18.93 Ly away)
    • Cartier Refinery in Lei Ching (Outpost - S/M pads only, 950 Ls from main star, 21.24 Ly away)
    • Fox Holdings in Kalvaitu (Coriolis starport - S/M/L pads availabile, 1,821 Ls from main star, 23.70 Ly away)
    • Cayley Vision in HIP 2311 (Coriolis starport - S/M/L pads availabile, 1,143 Ls from main star, 28.42 Ly away)
    • Harvey-Smith Holdings in Huruk (Coriolis starport - S/M/L pads availabile, 47 Ls from main star, 33.24 Ly away)
Latest status
Last updated: 20 July 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 145,012,694,752 credits earned
Contributors: 2,253
Reward Tier: 4/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 15,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 5,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,000,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
This is too bad. I do love me some bounty hunting, and the reward seems kind of nice, but I am not doing anything that benefits Azimuth. No way, José. Not going to happen.

Maybe I should convert to gankism and shoot a few cargo haulers :D.

This is too bad. I do love me some bounty hunting, and the reward seems kind of nice, but I am not doing anything that benefits Azimuth. No way, José. Not going to happen.

Maybe I should convert to gankism and shoot a few cargo haulers :D.
You'll be welcome to try - if I manage to heave my lazy backside into my pilot's chair this evening.
And I'm not really sure how hauling tons(!) of rum into the Musashi and ripping them off on the sale is going to benefit Azimuth. I mean, they'll basically have to flood the ship with that stuff. 1.5 million tons? That's almost 150 Billion credits - enough to pay for thirty fleet carriers.

You'll be welcome to try - if I manage to heave my lazy backside into my pilot's chair this evening.
And I'm not really sure how hauling tons(!) of rum into the Musashi and ripping them off on the sale is going to benefit Azimuth. I mean, they'll basically have to flood the ship with that stuff. 1.5 million tons? That's almost 150 Billion credits - enough to pay for thirty fleet carriers.
I am afraid I have neither the skill nor the low moral fiber for sucessful ganking ;). Maybe delivering so much booze to the point that Rademacher dies of alcohol poisoning is the way to oppose them.

Plenty of places

SystemDistance (Ly)CNBHaz RESHighMedLowOwnerUpdated
HIP 407215.7Amanogawa Enlight2023-Jul-13
Sui Xianoan18.8Amanogawa Enlight2023-Jul-06
HIP 334222.5Amanogawa Enlight2023-Jul-13
Apurineph23.5Amanogawa Enlight2023-Jul-12
May I ask where this fantastic tool is to find ?

Anybody found any good massacre stacking nearby?

Also, does it matter where the bounties are for or from? Just this faction?

Last edited:
You can stack missions in Xi Wangda directly. I have been stacking the Tamaya pirate missions, there is some RESs on Tamaya, planet 9 and the system is controlled by "Amanogawa Enlight". Be careful that it is a "Tamaya Gang faction Pirate mission" as there is a war going on in Xi Wangda and the bounties for that do not count.

In fact there are alot of systems controlled by "Amano blah blah blah" with RESs but the best ones are listed above.

Another trick I use is to stack Fetch and Deliver missions (mininimum 3) at Cartier City, and at least one will send pirates your way (at least it does for me) Then just go into supercruise and they will interdict you very shortly afterwards. I got 3 million in bounties this way without leaving the system, without even going very far from Cartier City.

Has anyone found a system where they have missions to kill Pirate Kings in Xi Wangda?

Captura.PNG

:D

Hi, since yesterday no Bounty Voucher I deliver is being counted, I have delivered over 30M. Anyone else having this problem?

I tried hunting on NAV beacon and close systems, none is counting.

Hi, since yesterday no Bounty Voucher I deliver is being counted, I have delivered over 30M. Anyone else having this problem?

you need to sign up to the CG before making any deliveries

1) Did you sign up for the CG? If yes, did you sign out?
2) Are you delivering vouchers at the right station?

a) those vouchers are from Amanogawa Enlight?
b) you checked on the station's Community Goal page, not your left hand HUD? That one can lag a bit...
c) you handed them in at Cartier City?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom