Note: I had done this idea before, I'm just updating and expanding it.

Paid-DLC:

Species:

• Agujaceratops (Found in Big Bend National Park)
  • Concavenator (Found in La Huérguina Formation)
  • Peloroplites (Found in Cedar Mountain Formation)
  • Teratophoneus (Found in Kaiparowits Formation)

Skins/Variants:

Baby creatures:

Hatcheries would now have three stages; the synthesising and incubating stages will remain, with the third stage, the raising stage, being new. It's use is to make the dinosaurs fully grown, and that's it. The babies would still be able to be released from a hatchery, however, they would need to be either in the new Petting Zoo (More on that later) or with an adult in order to survive. Not all dinosaurs would have a baby, only those from the movies will for now, while the rest will have one in later updates or patches, and no dinosaur will be able to breed, making it more easy for Frontier to add them.

Campaign:

Locations:
  • Lockwood's Estate (Alpine)
  • Nevada (Desert)

Story:

After the events of Jurassic World Dominion, Maisie, along with Owen and Claire, and the loveable Cabot Finch, had discovered that more baby dinosaurs are being captured for the Black market, so it's up to you, the player, to help them with the baby to try and return them back to their family. During that, Finch tasks you to make two difference parks on two separate locations, so we can get enough money to rise the babies until we send them back home.

Building/Decorations:

• Petting Zoo (Inspired by the Gentle Giants Petting Zoo)
  • Research Paddock (Inspired by the Raptor Paddock)
  • Radio Tower Bunker
  • Giant Locusts feeder
  • Gentle Giants Petring Zoo Sign
  • Agujaceratops' skull

Sandbox settings:

• Dinosaurs Able To Grow
    • On
    • Off

Free Update:

Dinosaur:

• Microceratus
Now I know what you're thinking, "Wait, why isn't this Species in the DLC?" Well, two reason, one, I want the Microceratus to be to this game the same way the Nasutoceratops was to the first game, and two, It's a very simple creatures, just use the 2015 model, reuse some of Lystrosaurus' animations and here you go, I may not an expert on developing games, but I think this would be easy.

Skins/Variants

Building/Decorations:

• T. rex Kingdom
  • Indominus rex Paddock
  • Lagoon Ttribune (Inspired by the Mosasaurus' Feeding Show)
  • Jurassic World Gate (Similar functions to the Jurassic Park gate; the gate can also be attach to the Monorail track)
  • Tyrannosaurus rex's skull

Sandbox settings:​

• Dinosaurs Don’t Panic
    • Herbivores Only
    • Carnivores only
    • All Dinosaurs

Last edited:
Top Bottom