Management Matters

Open and close the park confirmed [up] love the other management tools .
I am so happy, now show us the water rides [rolleyes]

If Carlsberg made Theme Park Games. It would probably be... Oh wait! .....But they Didn't! /// Frontier DID!
<3 HYPETRAIN COMING THROUGH!!!!!!!!

Omg, omg. I am looking forward to this one.

448.jpg

This brings back memories of RCT 1 & 2, as far as management goes ;-)

Overview - Finances - Research - Marketing - Staff - Guests - Rides & Shops ( this might be long post )

Overview - pretty much give folks a general idea of how their park is doing money wise, guests thoughts, and so forth and so on

Finances - How much is being spent & where it is being spent, also how much is being earned as well, need a loan, pay back a loan, and so on

Research - Talk about old school, this goes back to RCT itself, no doubt it's divided into the following : Rides, Themes, Coasters, Shops, how much $ for each or a %, maybe a slider, we shall see

Marketing - Like above divided into : TV, Newpapers, Internet, and so on, how much each costs, how long should it last, and so forth

Staff - Let's hope this will save us from having to look all over the park to give a staff a raise or to train them, also what staff is thinking, ect

Guests - All guests $ and thoughts in one location, to help you figure out wants & needs, problem areas, what needs to be tweaked, etc

Rides & Shops - Whew this is a lot to cover from 3 images and still just breaking down the menu on the 1st one - What ride is popular in your park, what ride is doing poorly, and why, adjust the prices, fix issues, same with shops, see what's selling good, what's not selling as well, and tweak

That's just the basics, I'm pretty sure that's how it's done, as that's how it's been done ;-)

Also CHARTS ! GRAPHS ! For the folks who love that sort of thing, color coded no doubt as this is a modern game not something from way back when we only had a handful of color options for us in games after all.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but it's a lot to look over & ponder ;-)

Looks at annual leave - sees has none available to take on 9th November
Sad face :(
Oh well - looks like some late nights for me that week! Cannot wait.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Planet Coaster TRUCKLOAD of info imcoming... Exceeding maximum processing capacity!!! [big grin] Aaaaaaaabhhhh!!!!!

[heart] Planet Coaster HYPE!!!

Very interesting ideas in this post. I'm really looking forward for more information in general and more specifically about "selecting the park’s opening times". I will read dev diary #6 carefully. This is an amazing start and hype is here!

The information panel seems very interesting and useful. I'll try it with pleasure for sure.

I still hope we'll have admin buildings, stock managements and more advanced staff training and management...

And ride aging, but maybe it's already there because you talked about mechanics possibility to "pre-emptively refurbish", so maybe ride aging will impact more guests interest about this ride and maybe we'll be able to repaint or change scenery of a ride to help regain popularity.

So, amazing news and I so much want to read more about this [up]

Top Bottom