Management Matters

Very interesting ideas in this post. I'm really looking forward for more information in general and more specifically about "selecting the park’s opening times". I will read dev diary #6 carefully. This is an amazing start and hype is here!

The information panel seems very interesting and useful. I'll try it with pleasure for sure.

I still hope we'll have admin buildings, stock managements and more advanced staff training and management...

And ride aging, but maybe it's already there because you talked about mechanics possibility to "pre-emptively refurbish", so maybe ride aging will impact more guests interest about this ride and maybe we'll be able to repaint or change scenery of a ride to help regain popularity.

So, amazing news and I so much want to read more about this [up]

This!!! Awesome start, got to see where it leads so only 8 working days to go and I am off on the 10th & 11th to really spend some time with this game now it's ready for that and to test the scenarios etc.

Not seeing any security or other staff types on the tab...I thought that at least this lovely guy was in. [cry]

Might not show up 'till you hire one in the other menu, as here they hired 1 mechanic just to show him working on a ride.

There are still a few more days 'till Beta and they are showing off things each day up 'till it starts and possibly 'till release as well

This is going to be such a great game. I can't wait to get my hands on the scenarios.

And a massive surprise/gift. Just watched the Dev Diary and the opening scene, and a lot after are of MY BLOODY PARK!!!! It was Bo's Communityville from the Workshop Wonderland Community livestream a few weeks ago that I decorated and expanded over that weekend. But to have the opening scene showing my Dive Coaster and Treasure Guardian was just WOW. you can also see Gegorburns's epic, pointy Chief Beef restaurant a couple of times too.

Anyway, back on topic. Awesome Dev Diary. Can't wait to see what's coming next. [up]

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
This is going to be such a great game. I can't wait to get my hands on the scenarios.

And a massive surprise/gift. Just watched the Dev Diary and the opening scene, and a lot after are of MY BLOODY PARK!!!! It was Bo's Communityville from the Workshop Wonderland Community livestream a few weeks ago that I decorated and expanded over that weekend. But to have the opening scene showing my Dive Coaster and Treasure Guardian was just WOW. you can also see Gegorburns's epic, pointy Chief Beef restaurant a couple of times too.

Anyway, back on topic. Awesome Dev Diary. Can't wait to see what's coming next. [up]

YES!!! [big grin][haha]

Very proud of you both [heart]

Well... I'm honoured, but I think Nemmie deserves the credit for putting my pointy burger thing to good use! [big grin][heart]

Hey, We have the wonderful Bo to thank. If she hadn't have started the park, and put yours and my creations in there, I wouldn't have had the park to start with. And I want to correct you Gregor. Not "pointy burger thing" but EPIC pointy burger thing. [big grin]

Last edited:
Hey, We have the wonderful Bo to thank. If she hadn't have started the park, and put yours and my creations in there, I wouldn't have had the park to start with. And I want to correct you Gregor. Not "pointy burger thing" but EPIC pointy burger thing. [big grin]

Indeed! And yes... it's EPIC pointy burger thing! [big grin]

Almost high noon and finaly some statistics screens.
They don't look that bad to be hidden up to now. Interesting to see whats behind the other tabs.

I like the mechanic repairing and the position of the control box is also Ok. A mix from the other two games without having to fear some strange moment would happen in front of guests. And a special detail touch from Frontier.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I have to dust off my DeLorean and get to the 9th to get the beta and bring it back here... What!? Crap, I forgot to put gas in the tank. And the trash just got picked up. Oh well, I still have the TARDIS sitting somewhere... Oh man! I completely forgot, I misplaced it! I guess I'll have to take the long way 'round, then.

This is ridiculous. This is just so ridiculous. This isn't normal. It defies all known laws of physics. Even if it was possible to travel through time, this would still be physically impossible. I just can't believe any company can make a product like this, let alone a game development company.

When it's the end of time, when almost the entire universe has been destroyed, Frontier will still stand and ascend to continue making awesome games beyond the understanding of mere mortals.

Keep it up guys! If I could, I would buy the game again just to support you guys [big grin]. Maybe that's going a little too far perhaps. In any case, I can't wait!

Top Bottom