Marx's guide to the journey to Raxxla

After years of on-and-off research, I've managed to figure out how the per-Commander waypoints for the Raxxla questline are generated, and since it's all so elegant, I just had to share this here. I guess that this could lead to the Raxxla Roster ballooning in size, but hey, the game has been out for over six years already, in my opinion that has been plenty of time.

Now, while you can look up Raxxla's current location on the EDAstro map, if you haven't found Raxxla already, you'll just travel there in vain, nothing out of the ordinary will be in the system. "It's a journey that everyone has to travel for themselves", after all. While Mr. Brookes might have been a fan of grinding, I'm not. So, let's see then.

Oh, yes, spoiler tag just in case.

First and foremost, you'll need your CMDR's ID number. Write it down, you'll be using it a lot. (Frankly, if you can't find it yourself, it's probably better to stop here.)
Next, you'll need to

Next I will need what?

tenor.gif

EDIT: Solved, thank you! (y)
EDIT 2: I spoke too soon... Do I also need the Local machine ID?
EDIT 3: Sorry, CMDR ID is the one, I typed it in wrong... Now it is OK...

Last edited:
Next you'll need to check the current date ;)

Yes, I swallowed the bait... :ROFLMAO:

I realised like 20 minutes after I have posted... At least I tried to play along with my edits, hoping to lure another clueless commander in this April fools trap...

But this April fool just came in the right constellation in my case: I was solving this mystery in a system, where I have encountered two bugs, one of them being really very mysterious, and then I read this post and I was like "Yeah, that's it, I must have found my commander specific Raxxla and now I just need to solve it, I can't leave this system without solving it!" So I started looking for the commander ID - the only location that I thought about were the logs, so I have found the ID and was like "OK, what next?"

So I came back here, looking for answers, I was thinking "Someone surely already replied with some more clues..." To my surprise, no one did... So I went ahead and posted my question "What next?"...

And then it hit... I'm the fool here! :LOL:

Good one @marx ! I hope at least I made your day, what April fools joke it would be, if no one rose to the bait, right? ;)

Top Bottom