'match enemy speed' button made to toggle on/off

Hi, this is my first time posting on the forum so bear with me.

Wouldn't it be helpful if the ability/key to match enemy speed when dogfighting was not by holding the button? Wouldn't it be better if we cud toggle it on or off?? I think having the option to choose between press n hold and toggle on/off will really help the gameplay as well as increase game immersion. What does everyone else think?

It's something that Frontier have deliberately left out to make combat more skill-based. Someone should be along soon with the dev quote.

EDIT: and of course it wouldn't work very well with an analogue throttle

Nah, no thanks. Takes any skill out of it
Surely learning to fly is better
So says a Triple Elite Player lol

Look if someone wants to use it, let them, don't put barriers up, don't look down on people just because they might take an option you don't like. If something like this 'match speed' button helps a new player who is stuck using a KB&M, then damn, let them use it.

So says a Triple Elite Player lol

Look if someone wants to use it, let them, don't put barriers up, don't look down on people just because they might take an option you don't like. If something like this 'match speed' button helps a new player who is stuck using a KB&M, then damn, let them use it.
I use KBM that's why I suggested it.

I see what you are saying but, the game is already being made easier all of the time. There comes a point when there are no challenges left due to requiring no skill.

Mastering something is rewarding. When you see somebody doing something you cannot then it's something to aspire too.

I see what you are saying but, the game is already being made easier all of the time. There comes a point when there are no challenges left.

Mastering something is rewarding. When you see somebody doing something you cannot then it's something to aspire too.
I agree, but I was thinking more of PVE than PVP.. I see how it would be too much in a PVP environment.

Top Bottom