Engineers MEF : As much as you want !!!

65 would have been 55, based upon non-calculations in this context. So I've gone from 55 to 62. :D

Last edited:
Indeed. After further review I observed drops of 1-5 unique mats (or 3-15 for the OCD among us). I found no way to manipulate the max 5 drops thru timing or mode; it seemed perfectly random. Also MEF occurrences were frustratingly unpredictable. I had dry runs of 3 in a row with no MEF, once in a while 2 runs in a row would drop MEF. This is based on a small sample size of 15 runs at most.

Yep, this is the aspect of ED I find the most frustrating, there's so little agency. All I can do is follow the path and pray.

Admittedly, I can't do this for very long before I start plucking my eyelashes out. One eye is bald and the other isn't looking too good. Maybe I should order some falsies.

I've had that alt there for several days, but only going for 30-ish minutes max at an outing. Only 10 more to go to max out the MEF. Then, it's off to find those exquisite focus crystals.

Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Here, let me "think" for you all

I don't want to drive around crappy posts for MEFs. I WANT TO PLAY MY WAY, THE WAY ADVERTISED. So, FD put some obtainable mef's in all other occupations, not just passenger missions 20,000 lys in space either, are you really so dumb that you cannot fig this out for yourselves or is it the bosses EGO that ruins the game...right now I think you lot are really thick, if you want us all to stop playing, man up and just SAY SO...Numpties!

7 weeks playtime, I cannot complain I really have not got my monies worth, I have already stated that no more money for your organisation until we get some gameplay. Thargoids are another useless grind for more Mats that we will have to chase all over the universe for, that AGAIN, you will hide behind some stupid unrelated mission crap, GROW UP, fix your GAME or ***k off and sell the game to someone who knows how to design one..y'all dumb as a bag of spanners.

Cmdr shane sparling KMA!

Last edited:
I don't want to drive around crappy posts for MEFs. I WANT TO PLAY MY WAY, THE WAY ADVERTISED. So, FD put some obtainable mef's in all other occupations, not just passenger missions 20,000 lys in space either, are you really so dumb that you cannot fig this out for yourselves or is it the bosses EGO that ruins the game...right now I think you lot are really thick, if you want us all to stop playing, man up and just SAY SO...Numpties!

7 weeks playtime, I cannot complain I really have not got my monies worth, I have already stated that no more money for your organisation until we get some gameplay. Thargoids are another useless grind for more Mats that we will have to chase all over the universe for, that AGAIN, you will hide behind some stupid unrelated mission crap, GROW UP, fix your GAME or ***k off and sell the game to someone who knows how to design one..y'all dumb as a bag of spanners.

Cmdr shane sparling KMA!

How very cogent of you 😳

Top Bottom