mining

hello I wanted to know if it is possible to have a kind of marker on each asteroid that we have already scanned with the drone prospector because when you mine an asteroid that you do not have to explode like opal its to become enervant to fall back on the same asteroid that is empty or already scanned on another game like battlestar galactica online we had a marker who colored the asteroid in color as proof that we already scanned thank you for all and good evening

Attachments

• Asteroid_Mining.png
    Asteroid_Mining.png
    624.8 KB · Views: 99

Lestat

Banned
hello I wanted to know if it is possible to have a kind of marker on each asteroid that we have already scanned with the drone prospector because when you mine an asteroid that you do not have to explode like opal its to become enervant to fall back on the same asteroid that is empty or already scanned on another game like battlestar galactica online we had a marker who colored the asteroid in color as proof that we already scanned thank you for all and good evening
Here a trick. There always lock onto another location you can target in a system as a prime location. Star another Hotspot, Planet, Moon, Station well shoot even another System and keep heading in that direction with a view of 40 % right left up down but always following that direction of that set location.

NEVER set your location at the location you are at.

Top Bottom