[INDEPENDENT] Misfits of Science - rogue scientist unite

Have you checked the main thread on the Formidine Rift on the forums, boss?

sort of but i don't think its been updated for a while now, will give it another look though. to be honest those mega threads are serious reading for little reward lol, but i have 1 more site to find then the mega ship before i set off back to the bubble via the Bubble Nebula

sort of but i don't think its been updated for a while now, will give it another look though. to be honest those mega threads are serious reading for little reward lol, but i have 1 more site to find then the mega ship before i set off back to the bubble via the Bubble Nebula

If you're ever in the neighborhood of Rosette Nebula, look me up and we'll have a pint at the New Beginnings asteroid base. Unfortunately there's nothing mysterious over here, but if that changes, the MSR will be the first to know.

If you're ever in the neighborhood of Rosette Nebula, look me up and we'll have a pint at the New Beginnings asteroid base. Unfortunately there's nothing mysterious over here, but if that changes, the MSR will be the first to know.

Still waiting for you at MSR, buddy

i will hold you that duck lol, to be honest apart from those black fleet ships everything has been pretty run of the mill, just need that one discovery to feel like i have achieved something

I thought you were taken by the harpies never to be seen again....

dragon__s_dogma_screenshot____harpy_grab_by_narutolover6219-d55rpbh.jpg

Message to all.

Be aware that the SWOLTZ Sector has VERY few Scoopable Stars once you are a few light years into the Sector.

The obligatory weekend recruitment bump. 2 more members and we hit big boy status :) . And as we are about to get our own minor faction status in (redacted) we need all the Cmdrs we can get .

The obligatory weekend recruitment bump. 2 more members and we hit big boy status :) . And as we are about to get our own minor faction status in (redacted) we need all the Cmdrs we can get .

Define "member" - I didn't think there was any official / in-game mechanic to become an actual member of a faction, even if it is player-based.

Top Bottom