More realistic guest entrances! (Cars and roads)

At the moment Guests spawn and walk into the Zoo.
I have a request to make a Car spawners and roads, roads work like paths but for cars.
You can place parking spaces next to roads(like how shops work), The guests get out and walk to the road sides to enter the zoos, you can place crossing for them and unlock better safety for roads like safer crossing with fences or lights. each guest group is linked to a vehicle if all of the guests in that group despawn or get removed so does the car. I would love to see this as it adds more realism.

BONUS FEATURE: Allows cars to drive through gates and enter lions or tigers(this can cost money or for free) after going through the safari they park and become more willing to spend money and stay longer after the enjoyed the safari trip.

Thank you for reading! -SpiritDev

i think this would probably take more work than worth it for most players, and they would rather them focus energy on other mechanics, BUT I do think maybe if they made it so each map had an alternate entrance u could choose outside of the editable map with a parking lot that could help with the immersion and not be too much work for the devs.

I would like better tools for building these things in the game rather than some whole new feature which will likely cause even less efficiency.

Maybe some more prop cars that are recolourable, parking spaces of various sorts that can be placed down on the ground so we don't have to make our own with numerous pieces, an asphalt and gravel biome paint so we don't need to use myriad floor pieces or paths to make parking lots, that sort of thing. I think that would be really great.

I would like better tools for building these things in the game rather than some whole new feature which will likely cause even less efficiency.
Same here. The first time I've seen this suggestion so most people don't even notice it. Looks like it could hurt performance for PZ.
Some extra building tools/pieces to create that setting - don't see a problem with that.

BONUS FEATURE: Allows cars to drive through gates and enter lions or tigers(this can cost money or for free) after going through the safari they park and become more willing to spend money and stay longer after the enjoyed the safari trip.
Personally think this has a more nature reserve/park or safari park vibe to it. Not sure if this fits the game that well.

Top Bottom