Most famous female video game characters of all time

As video games have evolved, so has the type of girls, women or females (If you may) that have shown up in them. Some look ordinary and some have spectacular makeup or style.

In some cases, both.

Combine that with a quality video game storyline and you got a blockbuster on your hands.

In your world, who are the three most famous female video game characters of all time?

From a gamer's point of view by the way, not Hollywood ;)

1. Chun Li (Street Fighter).
2. Lara Croft
3. Princess Peach (Super Mario Brothers) tied with Princess Cassima (KQ 6) - Update

Who are yours?
1) Samus Aran
2) Lara Croft
3) Princess Zelda + Princess Peach tied for 3rd.

Slightly modded Yennefer

JSH07bb.jpg

Kassandra

CQVqxxr.jpg

Lara

HzCxGol.jpg

Slightly modded Cyri

CP1AEUa.jpg

Slightly modded Triss

giCqfrO.jpg

My modded Curie from FO4

jqKj4XK.jpg

My modded Piper from FO4

eC0VOh3.jpg

Last edited:
Slightly modded Yennefer

JSH07bb.jpg

Kassandra

CQVqxxr.jpg

Lara

HzCxGol.jpg

Slightly modded Cyri

CP1AEUa.jpg

Slightly modded Triss

giCqfrO.jpg

My modded Curie from FO4

jqKj4XK.jpg

My modded Piper from FO4

eC0VOh3.jpg
Wow man.
If re-downloading all my mods (to make my saves work) and messing around with new ones wasn't such a chore, I'd be in FO4 this instant. Your Curie looks incredible and that model for Piper is also awesome, although somehow I think it would sit better on Cait (in redhead version, naturally) But that's probably just because I was never really that much into Piper. :)

Wow man.
If re-downloading all my mods (to make my saves work) and messing around with new ones wasn't such a chore, I'd be in FO4 this instant. Your Curie looks incredible and that model for Piper is also awesome, although somehow I think it would sit better on Cait (in redhead version, naturally) But that's probably just because I was never really that much into Piper. :)
I haven't played FO4 for an age...not since Bethesda borked all the mods and scripting tools. If they'd get that nonsense sorted out, I'd probably reinstall it.

Last edited:
My Cait turned blonde at one point in my modded FO4...I modded practically everything including all the NPC's...all these screenies were before I modded the terrain too. I reckon my involvement with FO4 was 90% modding and 10% playing the game :D

3y0EThG.jpg

tOfPtKz.jpg

yLXreeb.jpg

kqmkKOf.jpg

4QmqO0h.jpg

V5WvqiP.jpg

B2PWRem.jpg

NkzT2n7.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't played FO4 for an age...not since Bethesda borked all the mods and scripting tools. If they'd get that nonsense sorted out, I'd probably reinstall it.
Did they bork the mods somehow? Last time I've played (though it was more than a year ago) the only problem was that if you installed mods via the nexus manager (i.e. not through their own workshop) your achievements were disabled. Which I couldn't care less about. But other than that the game and the mod manager worked fine. I mean, it was hell and a half of work to get all mods to work together, but none of that was the game's fault as far as I can tell.

Did they try to shoehorn some FO76-isms into it recently?

Did they bork the mods somehow? Last time I've played (though it was more than a year ago) the only problem was that if you installed mods via the nexus manager (i.e. not through their own workshop) your achievements were disabled. Which I couldn't care less about. But other than that the game and the mod manager worked fine. I mean, it was hell and a half of work to get all mods to work together, but none of that was the game's fault as far as I can tell.

Did they try to shoehorn some FO76-isms into it recently?
I think an update to FO4 broke working mods.

I see. Amazing. The fact that they are breaking the FO76 more and more isn't really surprising, but why screw up a five years old game nesting comfortably in the hands of skilled (amateur) developers that's a bit beyond me.
I can't really say, but they have their own platform they would like to market from and I guess it has to do with that. I thought Wastelander for FO76 was rather smooth and well-received? For FO76 standards, i.e.

I can't really say, but they have their own platform they would like to market from and I guess it has to do with that. I thought Wastelander for FO76 was rather smooth and well-received? For FO76 standards, i.e.
It was the unified modding thing...trying to sell mods... or rather charge modders to have their mods included in the FO4 launch platform rather than folks having free access. It started out when the FO4 mods became available on Xbox...first sanctioned modable game on that platform but Bethesda thought this was opportunity to control which mods were available in their game or not. Every update broke the FO4 scripting tool which a lot of complicated mods rely on meaning modders had to persistently update their mods...and the scripting tool every single update.

A lot of the more talented modders withdrew their mods in protest, some just refused to be forced to add a $ price to their mods...enforced by Bethesda asking for a fee from them to have their mods made 'official'.

I liked Aria (Omega boss) in Mass Effect. In general chest and butt size has gradually diminished in appeal and made more place for voice for me. The was a character in Evolve I liked - voiced by Chérise Boothe with a real smoky voice and a couple non too dumb lines. That's all I need.
Maybe legs got a bit more important too, lol.

Edit: OK, strike "maybe" - I add Saryn warframe to the mix. Best chassis in the game.

Oh yes, Aria is pretty well recognizable ME character. Shes voiced by Carrie-Anne Moss and I think she did a great job with this character. Played Omega dlc more than twice due to Aria - attractive, deadly, cunning, just don't mess with Aria.

Last edited:
I think an update to FO4 broke working mods.

Every time they update FO4, they beak the Fallout 4 Script Extender, which is a prerequisite to many mods, that in turn are also prerequisite to many other mods. With Skyrim is the same, just change Fallout script extender to Skyrim script extender.

The proper way to have a modded Skyrim/Fallout4 build is:

1 - Install all the mods you want and make your build.
2 - Make sure Steam auto-updates for any Bethesda game are turned off! Most of these updates are completely worthless, usually just more crap for their paid mods store.

This is especially important with Fallout 4, not only because it's quite mediocre without mods, but also because F4 modding scene is not as active as Skyrim and it always takes more time for mods to get patched to the new game version.

Also, use the nexus mods tool Vortex to manage mods, it's pretty awesome compared to others, and has many mechanisms to avoid headaches.

This is especially important for Fallout 4, as a F4 is quite mediocre in it's vanilla state. Also bear in mind you cannot have mods active when starting a brand new game or you'll get the infinite loading bug, you need to start the game without mods, then save, exit, activate the mods and reload.

Top Bottom