I don't know what the original item at the 1 position was, if I wasn't reading all of the posts, then I'd never know that you changed it. Regardless, I feel I agree with most of the posts already (even though item 1 changed).

1. Meh.... It's big for some people, and could be nice if we ever get a Site B Mode, but It's not something I care much about.
2. would be nice
3a. I think pack hunting would be great
3b. I don't care if the indo and raptors fight.
4. Yes please
5. would be nice
6. would be nice
7. sure... why not

Then for the DLC price. I currently have no problems with the cost related to the DLC's. Clearly Frontier doesn't either because (based off of Planet Zoo) it seems like DLC's may be going up in price or going down in content. When this happens for JW:E I will have a bigger grip with this. Until then, I think the base game had plenty included, and even more has been added as time has past. I'm fine paying for some extra dino's, and I think the price for the mini-expanion DLC's is okay. If I don't like one, then I don't get it.

I think the game itself is amazing . But there are a few more things ide like to see .

First let's have a decomposition of dinosaurs bodies , I wanna see them degrade overtime . We have seen it before
In the third Jurassic park movie (before the spino/rex fight the rex was eating , also we saw this on jpog).

I love the dinos, animations can be touched up to provide more diversity in attack and defences, and I would like the carnivore dinos to be able to survive off other dinos , not just feeders . I know that ain't the idea of running a park considering your feeding a asset to a asset , but it is theoretical and possible and should be our choice . And come on it's a good idea right ?

I would love to see more dinos that people don't talk about , pack hunting would be cool , baby dinos a plus , and finally herbivore dinos surfing off regular plants , come on think ingen feeders kept going after original film I think not.

Let's get a island builder , customization option. Jpog throw back free roam dino no power or path set up , and throw in a five star option without having a time limit kinda like jpog . Do any of this and Itll be awesome guys , if not it's still my favorite game . Thanks again for all your hard work and time .

Top Bottom