Moving into Alpha 3 - Steam Store Update

I
I have an Early Bird Edition , I have to Thrillseeker Edition buy at the great advantage to have me now ?

FurriDomi

Last edited:
I have a question about the Thrillseeker Edition. Could the Edition (If you own the stuff like Early Bird etc.) get marked as owned?

Last edited:
I had no idea they were stopping VIP tickets. Thought it was just early bird.

Why cant we still buy into this? This was always going to be a definite from me, but looks like its been taken away. [rolleyes]

I had no idea they were stopping VIP tickets. Thought it was just early bird.

Why cant we still buy into this? This was always going to be a definite from me, but looks like its been taken away. [rolleyes]

Nope they said they'll remove anything and add 2 new Versions of PC in the Store

Wait I'm a bit confused, I pre-ordered the game awhile back, how do I get that pre-order to transfer to steam? sorry if I sound dumb, Just got around to checking updates recently.

Wait I'm a bit confused, I pre-ordered the game awhile back, how do I get that pre-order to transfer to steam? sorry if I sound dumb, Just got around to checking updates recently.

Install Steam on your PC if you haven't already, wait for Frontier to provide you with the beta/full release steam key next week/before November 17th (presume you ordered from Frontier's website) and activate/download the game once you have the key.

Top Bottom