Moving into Alpha 3 - Steam Store Update

Where is my steam key?

When is my batch due?

Where is my steam key?

Being patient. . . Being patient . . .

Where is my steam key?

Are we there yet?

Where is my steam key?

According to SteamDB, the last record update was yesterday, and it doesn't seem like a build has been uploaded to Steam as of yet, so I'd imagine it would be around lunchtime/mid afternoon. IIRC, the other stages of the Alpha released around lunchtime/mid afternoon too.

I don't agree. You need to have the option to upgrade yes but you should not get the Thrillseeker Edition for free.

Did you read properly? It says anyone with early birds or deluxe edition will get thrillseeker

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Oh I hope sooooo much that it'll be available at midnight, but probably it won't

iTs releasing earlier than midnight, about lunch time, Im british so.... They would release it first in britiain because their british...

Did you read properly? It says anyone with early birds or deluxe edition will get thrillseeker

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

iTs releasing earlier than midnight, about lunch time, Im british so.... They would release it first in britiain because their british...

on steam it would launch world wide not just in Britain first :p

I think that the release is coming. SteamDB says that the last update is 15 minutes ago (August 23, 2016 – 08:40:15 UTC) soooooo I think that the alpha 3 is near XDD

Its quiete evil that they dont give out a time. This waiting is killing me. Especially because i have to go to work in two hours and i would like to know if i get the game beforehand or not XD

I think that the release is coming. SteamDB says that the last update is 15 minutes ago (August 23, 2016 – 08:40:15 UTC) soooooo I think that the alpha 3 is near XDD

Still no depot on SteamDB yet, so essentially the game isn't on Steam yet, just the listing. Hopefully it'll be soon.

Something tells me its going to update with steam usual updates and they can't do it sooner. At 7pm CEST (10am Pacific).
Its a pity becuase if I remember correctly Alpha 2 was uploaded to the frontier launchpad in the morning.

Read first Developer Post

Does the Alpha purchase give you the items from the Thrillseeker Editon? If not, I think that's kinda dumb.

See the Developers Post

Please note that these new editions do NOT give you access to Alpha and this can only be purchased by getting the Early Bird edition of the game before 25 August.

Anyone who has already purchased a pre-order of Planet Coaster will be given ALL the extras of the Thrillseeker Edition including Beta access, as a thank you for your continued support and feedback during the development of Planet Coaster. So with the current lower price of pre-order until the 25 August it’s the perfect time to pre-order or join the other Early Birds in Alpha now.

YES IT IS LIVE NOW ON STEAM!!!![happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy][happy]

Last edited:
Quick question before it all disappears from the Store: does the Coaster Head Club upgrade include a VIP ticket? Seems I've missed the chance to get the VIP ticket on its own.

Top Bottom