General Multicrew suggestions

Multicrew has great potential in the game, but has much to be polished and improved. I would like to list here my main suggestions.

To all FDEV team all my respect and admiration for the excellent work in the game that we believe and dream, the whole community of Elite Dangerous passionate and serious who play elite Dangerous and also to Brazilians and members of BLOP and LGNR where I am also part, I dedicate these ideas to improve the game we love.

The multicrew is something that makes Elite Dangerous really close to the feeling of being part of a crew like Star Trek and Star Wars.
But these days the limitations of what a crew member can and can't do as part of a crew is a factor in why many people don't care as much or even dislike the experience.

So my idea is based on giving more freedom to the crew to control the ship, help the commander and in certain circumstances even control the commander's ship.

And to the commander of the ship, the freedom to say what he wants or does not want to allow his crew to help.

For this, I have reimagined the crewmember to be able to assume other new positions on the ship besides the gunner, and even custom positions, created and managed by the ship's commander.

The positions that a Crewman can assume are:
-Crewman (standard)
-Gunner
-Navigation
-Engineer
-Custom

Each rank has its responsibilities and its permissions and limitations can be managed by the ship's commander, but by default they can assume different responsibilities on the ship.

###Crewman

standard post we receive when we are part of a crew.
This position is limited, not much different from the crewmember's current position, except:

-They are able to synthesize ship materials using commander's materials.
-Does not have access to weapons firing groups.
-They are able to make a route suggestion to the Commander, which may or may not be answered.
-Has a custom target capable of pointing to targets and sub-targets as a suggestion to the commander, accessing them through the contacts tab.
-Able to send docking requests to stations.
-Able to select available stations to be accessed.

###Gunner

Upon entering this station, the crew would have access to a completely redesigned HUD, which would be an improvement of the gunnery camera.

The cockpit itself would rotate on the x and y axes with the center of the crosshairs on the screen as the center and reference regardless of the ship, somewhat similar to the gunner's cockpit in millennium falcon star wars.

It would be possible to view the outside of the ship at an angle of up to 180 degrees, being able to aim at targets, control weapons and view some information about the status of the ship and the target.

The Gunner's camera can be made in two ways:
1-A kind of camera in the form of a tower attached to the ship and accessed via telepresence.
2-a physical cabin that could be seen from outside the ship like in star wars (which would perhaps lead to redoing the exterior and interior of the ships)

Your HUD would be different, containing some status information about:
-hull
-shield
-power distribution pipes
-status of the target's hull and shield
-State of the remaining oxygen in the canopy
-Distance from target.
-height, coordinates and degrees of the ship.
-Group of shot used and ammo information.
-Radar

-The gunner would have his own target, which could be seen by other crew members, and independent of the commander's target and other crew members.
-Access to sub-targets on target

-The gunner would be able to control the night vision independently.
-the gunner would also be used to control mining tools, using the same HUD.
-able to manage your firing group as allocated by the ship's commander
-The drone control breaks the hatch
-The control of the hacker drone
-Access Pulse Wave Analyser
-If possible, control all types of weapons, not just the turret type.

###Navigation
crew member capable of being the commander's co-pilot, capable of plotting routes, assisting in navigation and, in some cases, having control of the ship's direction, assisting in the use of the ship's scanners.

-Capable of plotting routes
-able to enable or disable FSD
-use detailed surface scanner.
-use the SEI (even with the ship in motion)
-drive the ship in supercross (if co-pilot mode is active)
-full control of the ship's steering commands (if co-pilot mode is active)

-In the absence of a crew member in the position of engineer, he/she performs the other duties imposed on the position of engineer.

-Own target, containing specific symbol, being able to point or suggest routes or target to the commander.

-Capable of synthesizing materials
-able to use Chaff Launcher
-able to use data link scanner
-Access to fighter
-able to activate/deactivate landing gear
-enable and disable load collector
-Access to Heat Sink Launcher
-Able to synthesize materials with commander materials
-Access to Frame Shift Wake Scanner
-Access Electronic Countermeasure
-Access to Manifest Scanner
-Access Kill Warrant Scanner
-Acesso Frame Shift Drive Interdictor

-Through the ship's menu 3, the ship's captain can activate or deactivate co-pilot mode, which gives access to the navigator crew member to control the ship. or select co-pilot if any custom crew member has access to the co-pilot role, thus selecting which crew member to transfer the role to. enable or disable the mode.

a shortcut could be created for the ship's commander to turn the mode on or off, so he could take back control of the ship whenever he wanted.

-The navigator's seat should be well positioned on the ship, so that he can clearly see the outside of the ship through the ship's glass.
-Access to a HUD similar to the ship's commander, with acceleration HUD, speedometer, ship angle, temperature... (he needs this data clearly, as he will pilot the ship)

-It has its own taget, independent of the rest of the crew, which allows it to scan targets, suggest targets to the commander and gunner, trace routes

###Engineering
Crewman able to manage ship modules such as energy and synthesize materials, able to activate ship repair modules and drone controls, cargo management.
He would also have a differentiated HUD, being able to view the hud of other crew members and the commander, external cameras of the ship, through monitors, to be able to visualize and assist the crew of the ship, activating and deactivating modules, managing the energy of the ship, a true engineer like Scott, Geordi La Forge or Trip Tucker.

-Priority and able to manage pipelines of the ship's power distribution. (including extra crew pipes)
-able to activate and deactivate the ship's modules
-able to synthesize
-activate landing gear
-enable disable load collector
-enable disable lights
-able to see monitors with screens of other crew, mainly gunners
-enable disable drone repair drones
-activate Shield Cell Bank
-activate Chaff Launcher
-enable disable prospector
-operate Auto Field-Maintenance Unit (UMTS)
-Decontamination Cleant Controller
-discovery scanner
-use SEI
-Access to Fighter
-Recon Limpet Controller access
-access to repair beam lizer (if available)
-Manage the ship's cargo, being able to eject cargo and
-self-targeting independent of the commander and other crew.
-Able to reset the ship's system.
-change energy priority for modules and weapons
-change the radar range of the other crew members and the ship's commander simultaneously.
-activate Shutdown Field Neutraliser
-enable Xeno Scanner
-manage the refinery
-Access Rescue Limpet Controller
-Access Research Limpet Controller
-Access Fuel Transfer Limpet Controller
-Access Xeno Limpet Controller
-Universal Access Multi Limpet Controller
-Access Mining Multi Limpet Controller
-enable/disable Limpet in general

###Custom crew
This crew station is defined by the captain, fully customized, is a mix of other crew stations and can be adjusted according to the permissions defined by the ship's captain. (The post does not exist until it is created.)

-Target self independent of the commander and other crew.

List of permissions to be defined by the ship's captain when creating this post:

-Engineer roles: yes / no
Gain all engineer crew roles

- Navigation functions: yes / no
Gains all sailing crew member roles

- gunner roles: yes / no
Gain all gunner crew roles

-By default, you already receive crewman roles as standard.

-Co-pilot: yes / no
Permission to steer the ship.

-allow synthesize: yes / no
Allows staff to sinter materials.

-Request docking: yes / no

- trace route: yes / no
allows tracing routes on the ship's commander / navigator's target

-access to SRV / fighter: yes / no

-enable MDD: yes / no
able to enable or disable FSD
- control distributor pipes: yes / no
Access to control pipes

- Crew Monitor: Yes / No
o Monitor whether the engineer has access to view the other crew members' screens.

- gunner camera: yes/no
Gunner's camera access

- cage control: yes / no
Allows you to control and manage the ship's cargo, such as ejecting cargo and using the cargo collector.

Among other small features of a ship....

###Commander

leader and owner of the ship, can take over anything on the ship and has highest priority on the ship, has full control of the ship and everything.

You can simply assign posts, do almost anything on the ship, or do part of the work yourself.

Able to assign a fixed role to a ship's crew, example:
CMDR Fela: Navigation
CMDR Poseli: Engineer
CMDR Juca: Gunner
CMDR Baco: Crew

Final considerations:

*if the captain transfers control to the co-pilot to steer the ship, he loses control of the ship until he deactivates the co-pilot function of the ship.

*if more than one crew member has access to the co-pilot function, it is up to the captain to decide which one will assume the position, which can be changed whenever the captain wishes, in menu 3 of the ship.

*The ship's command priority level follows the following model:
0-commander
1-custom post
1-engineering
1-navigation
1-artillery
2 crew
(With "0" being the highest and "2" being the lowest)

if more than one crew member uses the same command of the ship, the priority follows this way.
A delay of 1 second is applied so that the same command can be used in the case of heatsink, or pipe, or and some other small ship features.

if several commands of the same level are given in time almost instantly, it considers only the first one and activates the 1 second delay.

*The amount of crew (except the commander) determines the maximum number of custom ranks that can be created, which may or may not be used in place of the standard ones, as defined by the commander.

Crew bounty and other notes:

- Crewmate earnings, as well as experience, must be rewarded!
-Each member will be able to choose the reward of the missions sent by the Commander, as missions shared in wing.
-Each crew member receives a value for the participation of the crew in the end, a fair amount, which can generate millions for the crew, not just a few 1000K...

-multiplier for destroyed ships, being part of the crew:
-multiplier for active time
-multiplier per destroyed foot targets, being part of the crew:
-multiplier of destroyed players:
scanned planet multiplier:
-Scanned systems multiplier:
- destroyed targoid multiplier
-found bugs multiplier: (maybe not a bad idea)
-multiplier of goods sold:
- Earnings accrued in missions:
-etc...

various activities involving a member's participation as part of a crew must be considered, there is no reason for someone to work for someone else and not earn anything, that would be slavery.

the ideal would be a crew member entering a crew member exiting it, being able to have credits to buy a coffee, fill the fuel tank of your sidewinder... buy a part for your ship, depending on the ship, even buy a whole one. .. nothing like being paid for a good job, taking into account, of course, if the crew member stayed long enough to have participated in activities on the ship...

-In the case of ships with less space for crew, such as 2 or 1, the crew member could choose between one of the basic roles to enter (Engineer, navigation, gunner, crew member (current) )
or simply select the custom rank (if available and configured by the commander)

-Perhaps you noticed that an extra crew space would be needed on the large ships, leaving the ship's commander, plus 4 crew members, due to the new crew posts.

some other observations and details can be added or even created by you, I await your suggestions too, thank you all, let frontier look at this post with affection.
o7

It's been 2 years, but it's still necessary, a visit to say hi, I exist, I visualized, I'll think about your case, no, that won't be done... at least Frontier.

I know some stupid people here will tell me oh but you're not in charge of the game...

I'm not in charge but I'm the customer here, if they release DLC's I'll buy it, but as a good customer and project supporter, I also have ideas that could improve it even further, my 3100 hours of gameplay can confirm this.

Will Frontier ever see this?
They saw it in November the year before last, and probably finished reading it by December the same year.

I'm not in charge but I'm the customer here, if they release DLC's I'll buy it, but as a good customer and project supporter, I also have ideas that could improve it even further, my 3100 hours of gameplay can confirm this.
You are a customer here one of many thousands all of whom have different opinions on what would improve the game for them a large number of those customers will have many times you 3,100 hours.

What it comes down to is it is FDevs game we can and do make suggestions but they decide how much attention they pay to them.

Last edited:
It's been a while but even rereading it it's still current, this definitely needs to be implemented, I would really like to be part of a crew like this.

Just imagine new pilots joining the elite Dagerous and being part of other players' crews, being paid for it and gaining experience until they can embark and buy their ships.

Or even pilots who are leaving are willing to help other commanders as part of a crew.

It would be magical, it would be something that matches the entire Elite lore and universe, this freedom of being able to choose to be part of a crew.
That feeling we get when watching Star Wars or Star Trek, the feeling of being part of a team...

I'd like to see the ability to install more than one fighter hangar and have a full 3 NPC crew as well. Mostly this would be used for PVE (since fighters and PVP have never worked well) and it would be a lot of fun to have ALL the fighter options in one ship, or use a ship as a mini-carrier.

The balancing factors are already there: installing more fighter hangars means having fewer slots for other stuff, and having more NPC crew means that you're paying them a bigger percentage.

Multicrew has great potential in the game, but has much to be polished and improved. I would like to list here my main suggestions.

To all FDEV team all my respect and admiration for the excellent work in the game that we believe and dream, the whole community of Elite Dangerous passionate and serious who play elite Dangerous and also to Brazilians and members of BLOP and LGNR where I am also part, I dedicate these ideas to improve the game we love.

The multicrew is something that makes Elite Dangerous really close to the feeling of being part of a crew like Star Trek and Star Wars.
But these days the limitations of what a crew member can and can't do as part of a crew is a factor in why many people don't care as much or even dislike the experience.

So my idea is based on giving more freedom to the crew to control the ship, help the commander and in certain circumstances even control the commander's ship.

And to the commander of the ship, the freedom to say what he wants or does not want to allow his crew to help.

For this, I have reimagined the crewmember to be able to assume other new positions on the ship besides the gunner, and even custom positions, created and managed by the ship's commander.

The positions that a Crewman can assume are:
-Crewman (standard)
-Gunner
-Navigation
-Engineer
-Custom

Each rank has its responsibilities and its permissions and limitations can be managed by the ship's commander, but by default they can assume different responsibilities on the ship.

###Crewman

standard post we receive when we are part of a crew.
This position is limited, not much different from the crewmember's current position, except:

-They are able to synthesize ship materials using commander's materials.
-Does not have access to weapons firing groups.
-They are able to make a route suggestion to the Commander, which may or may not be answered.
-Has a custom target capable of pointing to targets and sub-targets as a suggestion to the commander, accessing them through the contacts tab.
-Able to send docking requests to stations.
-Able to select available stations to be accessed.

###Gunner

Upon entering this station, the crew would have access to a completely redesigned HUD, which would be an improvement of the gunnery camera.

The cockpit itself would rotate on the x and y axes with the center of the crosshairs on the screen as the center and reference regardless of the ship, somewhat similar to the gunner's cockpit in millennium falcon star wars.

It would be possible to view the outside of the ship at an angle of up to 180 degrees, being able to aim at targets, control weapons and view some information about the status of the ship and the target.

The Gunner's camera can be made in two ways:
1-A kind of camera in the form of a tower attached to the ship and accessed via telepresence.
2-a physical cabin that could be seen from outside the ship like in star wars (which would perhaps lead to redoing the exterior and interior of the ships)

Your HUD would be different, containing some status information about:
-hull
-shield
-power distribution pipes
-status of the target's hull and shield
-State of the remaining oxygen in the canopy
-Distance from target.
-height, coordinates and degrees of the ship.
-Group of shot used and ammo information.
-Radar

-The gunner would have his own target, which could be seen by other crew members, and independent of the commander's target and other crew members.
-Access to sub-targets on target

-The gunner would be able to control the night vision independently.
-the gunner would also be used to control mining tools, using the same HUD.
-able to manage your firing group as allocated by the ship's commander
-The drone control breaks the hatch
-The control of the hacker drone
-If possible, control all types of weapons, not just the turret type.

###Navigation
crew member capable of being the commander's co-pilot, capable of plotting routes, assisting in navigation and, in some cases, having control of the ship's direction, assisting in the use of the ship's scanners.

-Capable of plotting routes
-able to enable or disable FSD
-use detailed surface scanner.
-use the SEI (even with the ship in motion)
-drive the ship in supercross (if co-pilot mode is active)
-full control of the ship's steering commands (if co-pilot mode is active)

-In the absence of a crew member in the position of engineer, he/she performs the other duties imposed on the position of engineer.

-Own target, containing specific symbol, being able to point or suggest routes or target to the commander.

-Capable of synthesizing materials
-able to use Chaff Launcher
-able to use data link scanner
-Access to fighter
-able to activate/deactivate landing gear
-enable and disable load collector
-Access to Heat Sink Launcher
-Able to synthesize materials with commander materials
-Access to Frame Shift Wake Scanner
-Access Electronic Countermeasure
-Access to Manifest Scanner
-Access Kill Warrant Scanner
-Acesso Frame Shift Drive Interdictor

-Through the ship's menu 3, the ship's captain can activate or deactivate co-pilot mode, which gives access to the navigator crew member to control the ship. or select co-pilot if any custom crew member has access to the co-pilot role, thus selecting which crew member to transfer the role to. enable or disable the mode.

a shortcut could be created for the ship's commander to turn the mode on or off, so he could take back control of the ship whenever he wanted.

-The navigator's seat should be well positioned on the ship, so that he can clearly see the outside of the ship through the ship's glass.
-Access to a HUD similar to the ship's commander, with acceleration HUD, speedometer, ship angle, temperature... (he needs this data clearly, as he will pilot the ship)

-It has its own taget, independent of the rest of the crew, which allows it to scan targets, suggest targets to the commander and gunner, trace routes

###Engineering
Crewman able to manage ship modules such as energy and synthesize materials, able to activate ship repair modules and drone controls, cargo management.
He would also have a differentiated HUD, being able to view the hud of other crew members and the commander, external cameras of the ship, through monitors, to be able to visualize and assist the crew of the ship, activating and deactivating modules, managing the energy of the ship, a true engineer like Scott, Geordi La Forge or Trip Tucker.

-Priority and able to manage pipelines of the ship's power distribution. (including extra crew pipes)
-able to activate and deactivate the ship's modules
-able to synthesize
-activate landing gear
-enable disable load collector
-enable disable lights
-able to see monitors with screens of other crew, mainly gunners
-enable disable drone repair drones
-activate Shield Cell Bank
-activate Chaff Launcher
-enable disable prospector
-operate Auto Field-Maintenance Unit (UMTS)
-Decontamination Cleant Controller
-discovery scanner
-use SEI
-Access to Fighter
-Recon Limpet Controller access
-access to repair beam lizer (if available)
-Manage the ship's cargo, being able to eject cargo and
-self-targeting independent of the commander and other crew.
-Able to reset the ship's system.
-change energy priority for modules and weapons
-change the radar range of the other crew members and the ship's commander simultaneously.
-activate Shutdown Field Neutraliser
-enable Xeno Scanner
-manage the refinery
-Access Rescue Limpet Controller
-Access Research Limpet Controller
-Access Fuel Transfer Limpet Controller
-Access Xeno Limpet Controller
-Universal Access Multi Limpet Controller
-Access Mining Multi Limpet Controller
-enable/disable Limpet in general

###Custom crew
This crew station is defined by the captain, fully customized, is a mix of other crew stations and can be adjusted according to the permissions defined by the ship's captain. (The post does not exist until it is created.)

-Target self independent of the commander and other crew.

List of permissions to be defined by the ship's captain when creating this post:

-Engineer roles: yes / no
Gain all engineer crew roles

- Navigation functions: yes / no
Gains all sailing crew member roles

- gunner roles: yes / no
Gain all gunner crew roles

-By default, you already receive crewman roles as standard.

-Co-pilot: yes / no
Permission to steer the ship.

-allow synthesize: yes / no
Allows staff to sinter materials.

-Request docking: yes / no

- trace route: yes / no
allows tracing routes on the ship's commander / navigator's target

-access to SRV / fighter: yes / no

-enable MDD: yes / no
able to enable or disable FSD
- control distributor pipes: yes / no
Access to control pipes

- Crew Monitor: Yes / No
o Monitor whether the engineer has access to view the other crew members' screens.

- gunner camera: yes/no
Gunner's camera access

- cage control: yes / no
Allows you to control and manage the ship's cargo, such as ejecting cargo and using the cargo collector.

Among other small features of a ship....

###Commander

leader and owner of the ship, can take over anything on the ship and has highest priority on the ship, has full control of the ship and everything.

You can simply assign posts, do almost anything on the ship, or do part of the work yourself.

Able to assign a fixed role to a ship's crew, example:
CMDR Fela: Navigation
CMDR Poseli: Engineer
CMDR Juca: Gunner
CMDR Baco: Crew

Final considerations:

*if the captain transfers control to the co-pilot to steer the ship, he loses control of the ship until he deactivates the co-pilot function of the ship.

*if more than one crew member has access to the co-pilot function, it is up to the captain to decide which one will assume the position, which can be changed whenever the captain wishes, in menu 3 of the ship.

*The ship's command priority level follows the following model:
0-commander
1-custom post
1-engineering
1-navigation
1-artillery
2 crew
(With "0" being the highest and "2" being the lowest)

if more than one crew member uses the same command of the ship, the priority follows this way.
A delay of 1 second is applied so that the same command can be used in the case of heatsink, or pipe, or and some other small ship features.

if several commands of the same level are given in time almost instantly, it considers only the first one and activates the 1 second delay.

*The amount of crew (except the commander) determines the maximum number of custom ranks that can be created, which may or may not be used in place of the standard ones, as defined by the commander.

Crew bounty and other notes:

- Crewmate earnings, as well as experience, must be rewarded!
-Each member will be able to choose the reward of the missions sent by the Commander, as missions shared in wing.
-Each crew member receives a value for the participation of the crew in the end, a fair amount, which can generate millions for the crew, not just a few 1000K...

-multiplier for destroyed ships, being part of the crew:
-multiplier for active time
-multiplier per destroyed foot targets, being part of the crew:
-multiplier of destroyed players:
scanned planet multiplier:
-Scanned systems multiplier:
- destroyed targoid multiplier
-found bugs multiplier: (maybe not a bad idea)
-multiplier of goods sold:
- Earnings accrued in missions:
-etc...

various activities involving a member's participation as part of a crew must be considered, there is no reason for someone to work for someone else and not earn anything, that would be slavery.

the ideal would be a crew member entering a crew member exiting it, being able to have credits to buy a coffee, fill the fuel tank of your sidewinder... buy a part for your ship, depending on the ship, even buy a whole one. .. nothing like being paid for a good job, taking into account, of course, if the crew member stayed long enough to have participated in activities on the ship...

-In the case of ships with less space for crew, such as 2 or 1, the crew member could choose between one of the basic roles to enter (Engineer, navigation, gunner, crew member (current) )
or simply select the custom rank (if available and configured by the commander)

-Perhaps you noticed that an extra crew space would be needed on the large ships, leaving the ship's commander, plus 4 crew members, due to the new crew posts.

some other observations and details can be added or even created by you, I await your suggestions too, thank you all, let frontier look at this post with affection.
o7
Good ideas, but Frontier won't do any of this, it won't do anything at all, most likely it will remain as it is for a few years until another worthwhile game appears on the horizon. Here you have a game that apparently has what you are looking for.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMWnI6EYhok

Game updates are most often patches to fix known issues where players cannot play the game as it's designed to be played now. Only in the few large releases have anything close to the number of changes the OP lists been added. Right now we have ships that engage you for no reason and the normal response of stations and security is absent, as if said ship isn't attacking you. Then said ship will just flitter off somewhere. I got attacked by an NPC when I was inside the station exiting. I was being engaged while inside the toaster rack. I lost a couple shield rings but the station never responded, and the ship wasn't security (it was a power play aligned watchdog, of the same power I belong to).

So let's see some of the issues addressed. These threads in this forum read mostly like wish lists. Eventually if something is added and you sorta suggesting it, you can take some comfort in it. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Good ideas, but Frontier won't do any of this, it won't do anything at all, most likely it will remain as it is for a few years until another worthwhile game appears on the horizon. Here you have a game that apparently has what you are looking for.
I saw that one recently, looks great. I played a lot of Sea of Thieves with by brother and his friends, it's a great and underused concept. (Big vessels need multiple players to effectively crew them.) Requires real skill and teamwork to effectively pilot your ship.

The only downside is currently I think Hyperspace is going to be PVE only. Unless something has changed.

I saw that one recently, looks great. I played a lot of Sea of Thieves with by brother and his friends, it's a great and underused concept. (Big vessels need multiple players to effectively crew them.) Requires real skill and teamwork to effectively pilot your ship.

The only downside is currently I think Hyperspace is going to be PVE only. Unless something has changed.
From what I've read, I think it will have pvp, but what I didn't like is that apparently it doesn't have a singleplayer option. And I don't think I have a universe to explore or planets. I actually don't know much, I only saw it this week and when reading your post I remembered it.

but I admit that it looks interesting, it has just what Elite lacks, but Elite has everything else.

From what I've read, I think it will have pvp, but what I didn't like is that apparently it doesn't have a singleplayer option. And I don't think I have a universe to explore or planets. I actually don't know much, I only saw it this week and when reading your post I remembered it.

but I admit that it looks interesting, it has just what Elite lacks, but Elite has everything else.

PvE only, hand crafted locations you get missions to visit, small group of players only so not an MMO like in any way, just you and your friends in your ship. So I wouldn't say it has what Elite lacks, there are some few features in the game such as EVA that would be nice in Elite, but for the most part it won't appeal to Elite players long term and basically you have to have other people/friends online at the same time to play it so no interest at all from me.

Also "Science Officer" role, with the ability to FSS scan while the ship is travelling (which cannot currently be done), and DSS scan if in orbit (presumably this would also trigger both players logs and so be used in 3rd party tools like Elite Observatory)

PvE only, hand crafted locations you get missions to visit, small group of players only so not an MMO like in any way, just you and your friends in your ship. So I wouldn't say it has what Elite lacks, there are some few features in the game such as EVA that would be nice in Elite, but for the most part it won't appeal to Elite players long term and basically you have to have other people/friends online at the same time to play it so no interest at all from me.
Yeah, any game with NO single player option isn't going to do it for me either. Sea of Thieves at least had a sloop (2 player ship) that one person COULD sail by themselves if they wanted to. (And I did)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMWnI6EYhok
My hopes regarding frontier are very low and there are very few expectations, especially in relation to listening to our ideas, I've been here on the forum for some time and I know that she only appears here to write news and bulletins and then disappears.

This is indeed the natural path, since the game does not evolve, we look for new alternatives in the future.

This game seems very interesting to me, I'll take a look.

Top Bottom