General Multicrew suggestions

I'd like to see the ability to install more than one fighter hangar and have a full 3 NPC crew as well.
That would be so OP idk where to start. :ROFLMAO:
(an elite NPC is already a floating constant damage hardpoint)

You can already have two of your friends out in SLFs, or one friend SLF, one friend gunner, +one NPC etc, so adding more could imbalance everything.
(two extra pips from friends on board is already a massive boost too)

The big three being able to finally field a sidewinder as per the lore howeverrr.... :D

New/different space games have always felt like paint by number kits. They have a pretty presentation and seem cool, but once you get started they direct you to do everything and the finished product just means you no longer have anything to do. You can go back and do it all again, but there's no continuing story. Granted I only dabbled in SC for a moment when there were only ships, very early on but I did play Starfield and it was basically the same for anyone who played it. No one who played SF avoided going into the cave, for example or going to Neon or probably even NASA. In ED you can play the game for years and never unlock a single engineer, never visit a nebula, never go to Colonia, never do power play, never take a mission, never buy a carrier, never have any other ship but the one you started with, etc. Or you can do all of those, or any combination in between. The game doesn't care.

New/different space games have always felt like paint by number kits. They have a pretty presentation and seem cool, but once you get started they direct you to do everything and the finished product just means you no longer have anything to do. You can go back and do it all again, but there's no continuing story. Granted I only dabbled in SC for a moment when there were only ships, very early on but I did play Starfield and it was basically the same for anyone who played it. No one who played SF avoided going into the cave, for example or going to Neon or probably even NASA. In ED you can play the game for years and never unlock a single engineer, never visit a nebula, never go to Colonia, never do power play, never take a mission, never buy a carrier, never have any other ship but the one you started with, etc. Or you can do all of those, or any combination in between. The game doesn't care.
That's true. It feels like a big and pitiless universe in ED, as pitiless as FDEV, lol :p

That's true. It feels like a big and pitiless universe in ED, as pitiless as FDEV, lol :p
The galaxy shouldn't care. It should keep doing what it does without regard to us. It would be nice though if the minerals in rings 20K LY from Sol didn't magically change based on credit farming in the bubble.

There is a great need to improve this aspect of the multicrew game, by giving more freedom and gains to the crew members we can one day combine friends to help each other and have even more fun.

Be me, buy the game for the wife before the price cut, so at full 80 euros price.

Only to find out that multi crew can only do pewpew instead of actual, so now stuck with dissappointed wife and unusable account.

And why? Why not have it, it's certainly hasn't got anything to do with "development time". So why purposfully not allow it?

Why?

Be me, buy the game for the wife before the price cut, so at full 80 euros price.

Only to find out that multi crew can only do pewpew instead of actual, so now stuck with dissappointed wife and unusable account.

And why? Why not have it, it's certainly hasn't got anything to do with "development time". So why purposfully not allow it?

Why?
I'm not sure what you are asking, but sure it's possible to do pew pew together in one ship. But one can also go in 2 ships and do pew pew, or haul cargo, do cargo wing missions, etc. One can also go in one or two ships to raid a settlement (again probably pew pew), or just sneak through the settlement to steal mats without getting caught.

So what was it that you wanted to do together, as your post doesn't really make that clear..

I'm not sure what you are asking, but sure it's possible to do pew pew together in one ship. But one can also go in 2 ships and do pew pew, or haul cargo, do cargo wing missions, etc. One can also go in one or two ships to raid a settlement (again probably pew pew), or just sneak through the settlement to steal mats without getting caught.

So what was it that you wanted to do together, as your post doesn't really make that clear..
That is the exact opposite of what we want, my wife doesn't like pewpew, I want to show her around the galaxy and let her operates d-scanner, navigate etc.

If you want to explore together I think the best solution is probably going in two ships, as if she's just a crew member on your ship it's likely that she'll end up far away from you when something goes wrong with the instancing. Or possibly you could base yourselves on a fleet carrier and then go together in one ship to explore, get out on a planetary surface to look for exobio, etc. The other alternative being telepresence but that will restrict what she could do, for instance no disembarking on a planetary surface, etc.

Top Bottom