Multicrew trolling - it works!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Greetings my lovely forum members.
First of all i want to say thank you to all my supporters.
I don't get why people always bring real life components into the discussion?
Does it help in any way? No. :)
Because we play video games, if you want to act 1:1 like in real life, feel free but PLEASE dont expect nor judge others which play different... doing things we usually not do.

And please stop bashing the developers.
All the hate is not fair and not right.

Continued my experimental crew joining with multiple accounts.
Funny thing was, one recognized me as forum celebrity - nothing to sabotage here - lol.
Anyway, my experience were different this time.
A few CMDRs kicked my right away, some immedately disabled modules, some had no idea whats going on, some and the majority doesnt even had SCB or HS equipped.
Those with a fighter bay were the next object of my criminal testing, i might upload a video.

Thanks Sandro for you response. Now you guys got some homework to do.
And the game is still great! Ignore the hate.

Fly safe O7

Boring.

Well done, OP. Although I personally don't approve of your playstyle, you've certainly achieved your goal. The game will be better for most because of you - probably not better for those who just want to watch the world burn :)
+Rep.

Well done, OP. Although I personally don't approve of your playstyle, you've certainly achieved your goal. The game will be better for most because of you - probably not better for those who just want to watch the world burn :)
+Rep.

I'm not always in the GTA mode, usually i'm friendly and helpful. ;)

Yup, the 'Trixxy Patch' is incoming in the near future.

Now i need to find other flaws to....ehm....to help the community, yes, i'm here to help.

An improved Crime and Punishment system then ensures that "rouge" players also need to be responsible for their own actions, because if they act in an unreasonable manner there will be consequences.

Within the context of the game, in order to be responsible for ones actions, one also needs the ability to control a situation. Within the context of the game there also needs to be consequences for those who are irresponsible (i.e. cause harm to others), otherwise responsibility is completely meaningless.

This!
Now if we do something bad, we just die or pay a lil bit (it's not like money is that hard to come by) and all is fine and ready for more mischief. If our behaviour followed us for a long time, sort of a good rating and a bad rating. I think it would be easier to see what the player is like. How it would work i don't have a good idea of now.

... so FD will need spent more time solving-out technically this kind of nonsense (imo it should be called abusing game mechanism and shadowbaned; imo much smoother fix :) ) while there is a lot other matters which need attention. Good work OP ...

"We need more people in Open! Nobody is flying CGs in Open! Its all the fault of solo and private groups!"

"Hey guys, look at this loophole i found! I'm going to use this to mess with people!"

"Guys? Guys?"

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom