My Experience in Jurassic World: Evolution 2

Good afternoon, dear managers! First of all, this thread was created for feedback from developers. I went through the first part of Jurassic World: Evolution, and got all the achievements. As for the second part, I completed the main campaign, Chaos Theory, as well as the Challenge in Germany at the difficulty level - Jurassic Park. And here, in my opinion, what aspects of the game would be worth fixing:

Paleomedical Center.
-Automatically heal a sick dinosaur which is being examined, as well as offer transportation in case of serious injury.
-Fix a bug if, when the command is to transport the animal to the center for treatment, it is not transported, and the building becomes blocked, just like the scientists who are entrusted with the treatment until the end of the game (I ran into this in the Challenge mode, not restarting the game, no other actions helped).

Hatchery.
-Properties of a dinosaur in which "dominance" prevails, highlight in red, for example "sociable". There are many questions on the forum why dinosaurs often fight among themselves. It is worth adding a hint that because of this parameter, dinosaurs are more aggressive and fight for dominance.
-Ability to view the properties of a dinosaur, as well as genetic modifications, even if all cells are occupied. It will greatly help in planning the further development of the Park.

Scientists.
-In the Jurassic Period Challenge mode, a successful start depends on the skills of scientists, if you were given weak parameters from the very beginning, you can safely restart in order to eliminate this moment, you can either level the scientists' parameters, or start without them, but with additional means.
-Ability to increase the number of teams for expeditions in the middle stages. Since even with a 75% improvement in excavation, you cannot be sure that you will get the dinosaur genome, and not cheap fossils.
-Remove level 4 and higher scientists from hiring, since most often their qualities are weak, and development points are not where they are needed. Better to stay at level 3 with the possibility of further education.

Park Management.
-During sabotage, storms or other events, buildings may become unusable. But all this can be easily corrected either by transferring or by rebuilding the building. Sabotage opened the gates in the enclosures for you, paused the game and fixed this mess in 2 clicks. I think this should not be.

Contracts
-The task of increasing the number of stars in the Park is a sore subject since the first part of the game. On difficult levels of Challenges, the task and the reward are completely unbalanced, due to the length of the passage. The tasks for building a tour, on the contrary, are absolutely absurd, since you can build the smallest possible tour, run a person there, get a reward and immediately delete it, profit!

On its own, Jurassic World: Evolution 2 is wonderful. Lots of new mechanics, dinosaurs, reptiles, an abundance of buildings and management customization. The desire to play it does not disappear despite the abundance of bugs and shortcomings. I hope the developers will listen to the opinions of the players about some points, and will keep their finger on the pulse of the community. Sorry for the bad English, love from Russia <3

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi there @Su1_Gener1s! Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. I'll forward this to the developers. I also wanted to comment on something you mentioned in your post:
-Properties of a dinosaur in which "dominance" prevails, highlight in red, for example "sociable". There are many questions on the forum why dinosaurs often fight among themselves. It is worth adding a hint that because of this parameter, dinosaurs are more aggressive and fight for dominance.
This should already be in the game. After you've Synthesised a dinosaur, and you choose which eggs to hatch, you can see which traits they will have. If these are negative traits, the eggs will be marked with a red tag. You can then select which eggs you want to incubate. Hope that helped clear things up!

Hi there @Su1_Gener1s! Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. I'll forward this to the developers. I also wanted to comment on something you mentioned in your post:

This should already be in the game. After you've Synthesised a dinosaur, and you choose which eggs to hatch, you can see which traits they will have. If these are negative traits, the eggs will be marked with a red tag. You can then select which eggs you want to incubate. Hope that helped clear things up!
I think the problem there is that only the "negative" genes are displayed with a warning and in red, but there's also the "positive" social trait that includes +30 Dominance (for whatever reason because you'd think social animals would like to live together peacefully, but that's another matter) and that is not highlighted in red or anything because the game has it down as a good thing even though it really isn't.

I think the problem there is that only the "negative" genes are displayed with a warning and in red, but there's also the "positive" social trait that includes +30 Dominance (for whatever reason because you'd think social animals would like to live together peacefully, but that's another matter) and that is not highlighted in red or anything because the game has it down as a good thing even though it really isn't.
You are absolutely right! I even specifically pointed out the "sociable" property, in the game it is highlighted in blue, but there is a dominance of +30 in it.

Top Bottom