My franchise saves will not load

so, is it save now to build zoos again? or will the files still break at some point? is it posible, to transfer a functioning save-file to a different folder and store it and use it, in the case, the latest file breaks?

Last edited:
I haven't heard anyone that lost another zoo after the last update. And all previously lost zoo's seems to work again :) Are you still not able to load the zoo you lost?

i deleted my broken zoo several weeks ago, because i rebuilt it already and that one is better.

i deleted my broken zoo several weeks ago, because i rebuilt it already and that one is better.
Well, then I honestly don't see why you had to ask this passive aggressive question, as if all Frontier does is ruining save files. If you had already take the "risk" to start anew and if you followed the updates, you should have knowen already that there were no new broken zoos mentioned after the patch and that previously broken zoos are even functioning again. It's a win for everybody, so I don't get the negativity, really.

I have no confirmed answer for your question, but I doubt franchise files can be stored elsewhere and be replaced if a file is corrupted. People could use that to cheat and replace their files with older versions whenever they made a wrong decision. Plus with the interactivity in the community, it would probably give a mess. Animals that were sold could not even be born in another save file etc. etc.

Well, then I honestly don't see why you had to ask this passive aggressive question, as if all Frontier does is ruining save files. If you had already take the "risk" to start anew and if you followed the updates, you should have knowen already that there were no new broken zoos mentioned after the patch and that previously broken zoos are even functioning again. It's a win for everybody, so I don't get the negativity, really.

I have no confirmed answer for your question, but I doubt franchise files can be stored elsewhere and be replaced if a file is corrupted. People could use that to cheat and replace their files with older versions whenever they made a wrong decision. Plus with the interactivity in the community, it would probably give a mess. Animals that were sold could not even be born in another save file etc. etc.

because for me honesty is more important than toadyism. yes i took the risk to start a new zoo, but fear to add anything new to it, because i dont know if it could break it. thats why i am asking. and there is no need to extent the simple question with a dsikussion about the legitimacy of it.#

Last edited:
Top Bottom