Parks Mythica - Land of Myths and Legends

Just been through the whole thread and my mind is blown! Everything from the rides and the stories they tell, to even the smallest details, is absolutely incredible. Beautiful stuff, DwarrenIce! :love:

Just been through the whole thread and my mind is blown! Everything from the rides and the stories they tell, to even the smallest details, is absolutely incredible. Beautiful stuff, DwarrenIce! :love:
Thanks hope that I'll be able to blow your mind a few times more when continuing this project ;)

Update 43

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica.

A bit later this time since I've been on holiday. This week we're finally wandering into a new area of the park. The area will be filled with all the myths and legends of the Viking era...

dAiGH06.jpg

jJCrfOL.jpg

fgrsnux.jpg

81oZJod.jpg

EQgMddW.jpg

Update 44

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome to another episode of Mythica!

This week we'll continue working on The Librarians Apprentice in the Viking area by building custom supports and building a mountain.

The mountain also contains something new which will make its first appearence during this episode!

quaLBtR.jpg

YyzHLjv.jpg

BCVigeL.jpg

9FM5Ju6.jpg

3MO13es.jpg

Really enjoying watching this park unfold! Looking forward to seeing more of the Viking area!
More of the viking area coming up!

-----

Update 45

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

This week we're turning to the edge of the park as we construct a station building for the new coaster Svalgur. We'll be building the launch area as well and the interior of said station.

It's a tight squeeze between the park and the parking lot but we managed!

ziatnNo.jpg

bRqRucy.jpg

X1Asxi7.jpg

ayLOV1h.jpg

d7qXf92.jpg

Update 46

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica!

This week we'll be continueing on Svalgur as we build the rest of the darkride section of this ride. Enjoy the exterior while it lasts cause it will all be incorporated in a mountain exterior ;)

IqmZ9nS.jpg

pd3pqEZ.jpg

UFugk0A.jpg

znJ4PFD.jpg

5u7lMGF.jpg

Update 47

Hello Fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome to another episode of Mythica!

This week we'll be building the exterior of the station of Svalgor and tie up everything in the mountain!

bhVn3GN.jpg

La63Z7X.jpg

MUeVqOi.jpg

TUnhxM8.jpg

NP6qR8S.jpg

Update 48

As we've finished up the station of Svalgur last week it's time to get a move on. In this episode a new flatride appears as we start theming it and placing a restaurant right beside it to tie everything together and make it look clean.

S1jFfO5.jpg

dcvHcd5.jpg

Of6VOdx.jpg

2blk8b2.jpg

z124O1f.jpg

Update 49

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome to another episode of Mythica!

This week we'll be building tunnels, hills and even discover a new roller coaster!

gzcMqi4.jpg

whmQa6I.jpg

ZfBGA2L.jpg

xogwuW4.jpg

qV98C81.jpg

Update 50

After a busy Halloween and festival along with it, it's finally time for the 50th episode of Mythica!

Already at 50 episodes, this park is sure getting bigger and complex then I firstly imagined.

To make sure I would have a nice showcase episode next time I figured it was time to bind some areas together by theming the flatrides that are in there;

7pO1Uke.jpg

o0nybIi.jpg

FiIOOpU.jpg

zqx7Wzd.jpg

80q8N9E.jpg

Update 51

As we've looked around in the park a bit last week in the showcase we're now once again dig our faces in the ground.

We will be building the station for the new ride Ragnarok! This will be a ride you actually have to look for or else you'll miss it's entrance.

sGnOOd1.jpg

Sjbd887.jpg

vQ4z3JF.jpg

eIPdKDW.jpg

QBdLZYm.jpg

Update 52

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another episode of Mythica

We've seen this a couple of times in the past episodes, a new water rapid ride. Aegir has now finally become more prominent in the area as we've given it a prominent station building!

aqcukWl.jpg

aElpfYV.jpg

lW6cVQf.jpg

M5W5xzf.jpg

kGYdx0a.jpg

Update 53

Just in time for christmas I've got a new update for you guys. This one will continue on the station of Aegir, make a beginning on the queue and place a lifthill tower for Ragnarok. The are is finally getting some shape!

TcTxb4P.jpg

exGTuvZ.jpg

lUdI0gQ.jpg

LaTZycX.jpg

PeEnP8P.jpg

Have a blessed Christmas and I wish everyone all the best and health in the upcoming year !

Update 54

Happy New Year fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!!

I wish you all the best, health, challenges and good memories you beautiful people!

Also in this year Mythica will build on. I hope that we can soon return to a weekly update instead of bi-weekly but that will depend on the time I've got on my hands.

This week we've been cracking on with the lifthill of Aegir and a dark section of Ragnarok

LMC6Mln.jpg

KLTLXHW.jpg

tmzo2ru.jpg

Qk3MnqO.jpg

dKwOavt.jpg

Update 55

This week we'll start brewing as we build the splashdown and darkride section of Aegir. Better put on those rain coats cause your not coming out dry!

4O6IIYD.jpg

ZyBhuK5.jpg

UBHnDn4.jpg

74H0Scs.jpg

KxvZrcN.jpg

Update 57

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to a new episode of Mythica!

This time we'll finish up the Aegir/Ragnarok section and move towards an exciting new part of the park where we'll also see that Odin has found its residence in the park!

An exciting new and final area to take on, I'm assuming it'll take about 13 more episodes till completion!

cNbdTIl.jpg

UlDzEqK.jpg

OaoJ8Rw.jpg

QsJZwM5.jpg

o2rkx5M.jpg

Update 58

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Mythica!

This week we've build the queue of Odin and put down a lot of steel as we're placing custom supports under the entire ride!

kI3shxd.jpg

urrB2os.jpg

Ez6RInu.jpg

aRojUs8.jpg

Lug8qnH.jpg

Top Bottom