NEEDS IMPROVEMENT FOR REAL FANS!

Jurassic World Evolution Is A Good Game But It Needs More Improvement. We Need A Whole Bigger Island Or A Island Customizer Like On Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. We Also Need More Terrain Tool Options Like A Dirt Tool, Deeper Water Levels, A Option To Choose Only Palm Trees And Flowers. Something To Make The Scenery More Beautiful & Different. The Game Is Wonderful But Its Dull. It Gets Boring Fast. This Game Needs Much More Improvement & DLCs Will Not Make A Difference. We Need More Dinosaurs, Yes, But Not At The Moment. At The Moment, The Game Just Needs More In General.

Agreed. Hopefully they are working on the many amazing community suggestions to improve gameplay and not just pre-planed dlc stuff. The first big update adding herding, larger feeders, genes to adjust comfort requirements and indo camo was a great leap for the game. Hopefully we get some more community driven updates in the future.

First, please don't use capitals on every next word. It makes your post very hard to read.

Secondly, this is not a JPOG sequel. It's its own game. And I don't think island customiser is going to happen at all because it's simply not that kind of game. Bigger maps would be nice to have though.

Thirdly, yes agree, we really need better terrain tools. Things like dirt and deeper water would definitely be a welcome addition.

Agreed with all things stated about!

Is it just me who longs for sand box options for at least Sorna to make true Site B with Dinosaurs that won’t have life limit? Again Frontier has showed us they are willing to add island expansions would be easy for them to do 1 on both Matt & Pena, another on tacano and 2 to 3 more on Sorna since what’s given could ultimately be better in my option to get whole island feel. Decorations for sure and still long for a Jeep tour that can drive through gates into other exhibitions like JPOG and zoo tycoon had.

Thanks Frontier,

Drew

You know what island looks the best is the first one you play on.... All the waterfalls, what looks like a river, the smaller mountains, the ocean is graphically better looking, the ocean coming into the mountains looks a lot like Sorna in lost world and jp3.... It would be cool if they opened up that map and made it MUCH bigger. You can tell its the first island they worked on and they put a lot of love and attention into it. There's even a spot with a super tall tree that stands out above the forest. After that first island i think they must have been rushed to get the rest of the game done.

Why do people want this game to be like JPOG? Jesus. JPOG was garbage and the island builder in the game was garbage. JWE is a much better game. I agree some dirt paths would be nice. I don't see where people would use them cause most decent high end resorts will use actual paths. I guess deep water pools would ne nice as well. Seeing as it's only there for the animals to drink I think making deeper water would be a waste of time. None of the dinosaurs in the game would play in the water. They aren't hippos.

As far as bigger islands are concerned that would most likely be a console limitation. Nothing can be done to fix that. FD isn't going to give the PC players something console players can't have.

I really want to be able to recreate natural habitats for the dinos. I guess it's not a Zoo Tycoon kind of game... but not far from it. I want to make a Gobi desert environment with rocky walls and hoodoos for Raptors and Gallimimus. Swampy mossy habitats, large tall conifer forests, floodplain vegetation, etc...
The herding behavior was the best thing that was introduce to my opinion! Love the views from galleries and monorails too.

Also frontier can you make a patch that makes sauropods not scared of carnivores?!? They have no reason to & get stressed out for no reason even if you turn setting off on sandbox mode the same thing happen. For instance I made a South American enclosure with Giga, Dread, and carno; carno will run from Giga but dread freak out with any Carnivores around them and stop eating or drinking then lose health.... they don’t even need to fear indo-Rex because he’s going to slaughter anything anyways... anyone else having issues with sauropods?

Also frontier can you make a patch that makes sauropods not scared of carnivores?!? They have no reason to & get stressed out for no reason even if you turn setting off on sandbox mode the same thing happen. For instance I made a South American enclosure with Giga, Dread, and carno; carno will run from Giga but dread freak out with any Carnivores around them and stop eating or drinking then lose health.... they don’t even need to fear indo-Rex because he’s going to slaughter anything anyways... anyone else having issues with sauropods?

The large sauropods Memchi, Brachio and Dreadnaughtus should not fear the large carnivores easily except for the Indominus. Camara and Apato should fear both medium and large carnivores. The sauropods should not fear he small carnivores though.

Jurassic World Evolution Is A Good Game But It Needs More Improvement. We Need A Whole Bigger Island Or A Island Customizer Like On Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. We Also Need More Terrain Tool Options Like A Dirt Tool, Deeper Water Levels, A Option To Choose Only Palm Trees And Flowers. Something To Make The Scenery More Beautiful & Different. The Game Is Wonderful But Its Dull. It Gets Boring Fast. This Game Needs Much More Improvement & DLCs Will Not Make A Difference. We Need More Dinosaurs, Yes, But Not At The Moment. At The Moment, The Game Just Needs More In General.

I agree.

Frontier are pretty darn excellent at the whole continued work thing. Both Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster have benefited from it, and it's been continuing with JWE as well.

While there are some things I'd really like to see still in the game (I think there are improvements which could be made, or things I'd like to see in every game) it's not a deal breaker for me, and I'm still having a great time running through things and collecting everything, re-planning to give interesting or more pleasing parks. Still having a great time and for me personally it's far far far from dull

Due to licensing I don't think we'll see any kind of major customization (island generators etc) as this is all "in lore" stuff.

the Metro Exodus "scandle" was hardly a scandle... it's people being annoyed that the game is being release on an exclusive platform which isn't the exclusive platform they use... One which they could access for free but "just don't want to". IMO it's a perfect example of the entitled atmosphere of most gaming communities these days.

also the EA Loo box scandal was a year and a half ago, and once it happened EA pulled pay to win from releases. There have been cosmetic only loot boxes with EA titles since. It's absolutely right that the community went ape**** about pay to win loot crates, but it's hurting itself atm by keeping on about it IMO.

Why do people want this game to be like JPOG? Jesus. JPOG was garbage and the island builder in the game was garbage. JWE is a much better game.

Nostalgia, that's why. I've never played JPOG, but I understand why JWE's being compared to it.

I guess deep water pools would ne nice as well. Seeing as it's only there for the animals to drink I think making deeper water would be a waste of time. None of the dinosaurs in the game would play in the water. They aren't hippos.

I personally always "flood" my Spinosaurus enclosures, to reference the fact it was a semiaquatic animal IRL
Spinosaurus.adapt.945.1.jpg

But that's because I'm both a DinoNerd and a Jurassic Park fan.

Nostalgia, that's why. I've never played JPOG, but I understand why JWE's being compared to it.

I personally always "flood" my Spinosaurus enclosures, to reference the fact it was a semiaquatic animal IRL

But that's because I'm both a DinoNerd and a Jurassic Park fan.
I so agree i want to put fish on the wather

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. There's a lot of great ideas here, many of which we're aware have been requested before. We are hard at work behind the scenes at the studio, but it does take time to develop top quality content for a game. We believe the quality of updates comes before quantity, which is why we haven't announced anything yet; if it's not ready or has the possibility to change, we won't talk about it.

With every update we release, we're always taking into account all of the ideas and feedback we receive from the community, and we'll always put the time in to include some of the features that have been requested. That's not to say every idea will be added into the game, but your feedback is actively helping in developing more awesome features for Jurassic World Evolution!

As soon as we have information we're confident will be accurate, we'll be letting everyone know via the usual channels.

the Metro Exodus "scandle" was hardly a scandle... it's people being annoyed that the game is being release on an exclusive platform which isn't the exclusive platform they use... One which they could access for free but "just don't want to". IMO it's a perfect example of the entitled atmosphere of most gaming communities these days.

also the EA Loo box scandal was a year and a half ago, and once it happened EA pulled pay to win from releases. There have been cosmetic only loot boxes with EA titles since. It's absolutely right that the community went ape**** about pay to win loot crates, but it's hurting itself atm by keeping on about it IMO.

No. It was a scandal. It's bringing console style exclusivity to the PC platform. A platform where it shouldn't exist. I won't be buying Metro Exodus till it's available on Steam. It's not getting released till 2020. Epic is anti-consumer. It was a garbage tier move and I hope Epic and their launcher crash and burn.

Top Bottom