New 2024 Livestream series!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
O7 Commanders!

2023 is over, 2024 reigns supreme and the year of the Dragon is upon us! But it's not just the date that's changing...

FrontierUnlockedForums.png

Introducing Frontier Unlocked! A brand new monthly livestream bringing you news and reveals across all Frontier games! This new livestream will take place on the last Wednesday of every month and will focus on the content that matters most to you, updates and news about all your favourite games.

Our first Frontier Unlocked stream will take place on Wednesday 31st of January and Elite Dangerous Commanders are not going to want to miss it! We have lots of exciting news to share about what's coming for Elite Dangerous that will make you happier than a member of Azimuth Biotech doing research without ethical oversight.

Streams will take place on www.twitch.tv/frontier and Elite Dangerous drops will be available!

Join the main Frontier thread here.

that will make you happier than a member of Azimuth Biotech doing research without ethical oversight.
Oooh. Ouch. Went straight for the bullseye without hesitation.

I guess the doom software can be shelved for the moment. Will I watch, maybe… or maybe I’ll remain free of possible spoilers and just wait for the announcement of our impending doom by the elder gods the next update and its release date, then see what’s around when it drops…

will be interested to tune in to this one then.
However (and no its not a doom comment) I would say am not overly optimistic in general about 1 stream covering all your games..... I personally would not be interested in a stream 90% about roller coaster tycoon 3 (great a game as it is), planet zoo and F1 manager just in the hope for some Elite morsels.
would be better if each one had a specific game theme, with just major news updates on the other games, but most time spent on 1 specific game that episode imo.

Last edited:

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
will be interested to tune in to this one then.
However (and no its not a doom comment) I would say am not overly optimistic in general about 1 stream covering all your games..... I personally would not be interested in a stream 90% about roller coaster tycoon 3 (great a game as it is), planet zoo and F1 manager just in the hope for some Elite morsels.
would be better if each one had a specific game theme, with just major news updates on the other games, but most time spent on 1 specific game that episode imo.
Where possible we will aim to give a heads up about which games will be talked about and with luck share a running order of the games before the stream. I will say however that Elite will definitely play a significant role for this one as we will be talking about what's in store for 2024.

Where possible we will aim to give a heads up about which games will be talked about and with luck share a running order of the games before the stream. I will say however that Elite will definitely play a significant role for this one as we will be talking about what's in store for 2024.
So a Livestream about arx purchases then? ;)

Is there like a meeting agenda? Like maybe Planet Zoo first, F1 Manager second, ED third? I mean, I'm mildly curious about those dinosaurs, but I really want to just chat Elite ;-)

Top Bottom