New Bench Animations?

Is there anyway Frontier can fix the glitch for guests not to "Go through" the benches when they're sitting. Every single one of my guests are literally falling through my benches, and by that I mean as soon as they sit down there backside literally goes through the bench and you can see them. They just bleed past the bench back.

20180712202057_1.jpg

Is there anyway Frontier can fix the glitch for guests not to "Go through" the benches when they're sitting. Every single one of my guests are literally falling through my benches, and by that I mean as soon as they sit down there backside literally goes through the bench and you can see them. They just bleed past the bench back.

View attachment 1009

I dont think the player is meant to see it behind. But yeah i would like this to be fixed too.

You posted this in the bug forum, they acknowledged it and you've posted it twice more in different forums. That's not going to get it fixed any quicker [cool]

You posted this in the bug forum, they acknowledged it and you've posted it twice more in different forums. That's not going to get it fixed any quicker [cool]

Oh wow. He really did that? Don't you know frontier is slow at bugfixing. Posting it more than two times won't help[wink].Listen to inspectorgadget[praise]. He's been here for ages. He already knows how things here work.

Top Bottom