New Community Stream tonight @7PM BST!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Coaster friends!

Hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday.

We are back for another round of Challenge Ed and Bo tonight at 7PM BST - not our regular Wednesday session because we have some events to attend this week. Make sure to tune in for an hour of fun and competition (not really but we are both sore losers so it might get crazy... who knows?)! Here's the link to our official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/planetcoaster/live

If you have any more challenge suggestions, please post them in the thread below. See you tonight!

[heart] Bo

You can now watch the VOD of this livestream here!

[video=youtube;zAXtkWIDYo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAXtkWIDYo0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this idea will spark your interest:
Optimal challenge: Take each others park from the previous challenge. (Bo runs Ed's park and vice versa). Note down the hourly income. Work on both the coaster and the scenery of the ride for 30 minutes. note down the hourly income again. The one with the largest positive difference in hourly income wins.

And this time, since Ed started first last time, let Bo start. (I hope you get nervous [hehe])

Last edited:
The problem with that is one of those was not saved.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Maybe this idea will spark your interest:
Optimal challenge: Take each others park from the previous challenge. (Bo runs Ed's park and vice versa). Note down the hourly income. Work on both the coaster and the scenery of the ride for 30 minutes. note down the hourly income again. The one with the largest positive difference in hourly income wins.

And this time, since Ed started first last time, let Bo start. (I hope you get nervous [hehe])

The problem with that is one of those was not saved.

Well, my suggestion was chosen last time, but since there are very few here, I will give another!

Speed Build! - How many guests can you attract in 30 minutes? Most guests at the end of 30 minutes wins!
Make it extra challenging: No blueprints!

Last edited:
1. Build the shottest coaster with the highest excitement rating.
2. Create a path square of 30 x 30 tiles and build the best rollercoaster in the centre of the path.

Well BoEd, thank you for the lovely stream. It was fun watching how Ed just won this round only by giving out #FreeChiefBeef. (and maybe the coaster had something to do with it too). But Bo wins by far with aesthetics. Have fun with Elite Dangerous.

I can't watch the streams due to time schedule. Could someone tell me how I can watch a recorded version of these streams? Thanks.

I can't watch the streams due to time schedule. Could someone tell me how I can watch a recorded version of these streams? Thanks.

As you may see in the topic start, a previous stream is available on youtube. PC (and ED) are both streamed on youtube, and afterwards put in the playlist.

Top Bottom