New Community Stream tonight @7PM BST!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Happy you all liked it! Nick is amazing, I'm fangirling over his creations!

Sorry for not posting it in the forums, right as we were about to start I realised I forgot to make a thread. Apologies [heart]

Great stream Bo. Fun as usual and a massive thanks to Nick. He missed half of the Great British Bake Off to give us all those amazing insights. That's dedication.

And a huge thank-you for using my park foundation and Dragon Cave. And as I said in the comments during the stream, I couldn't be happier that my park has been named Parky McParkface! [haha][big grin][up][heart]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Fantastic stream with great stories! Love and passion of the team at Frontier and the amazing community! [heart]

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Great stream Bo. Fun as usual and a massive thanks to Nick. He missed half of the Great British Bake Off to give us all those amazing insights. That's dedication.

And a huge thank-you for using my park foundation and Dragon Cave. And as I said in the comments during the stream, I couldn't be happier that my park has been named Parky McParkface! [haha][big grin][up][heart]

Hahahahaaaa well as long as you are happy with it!

I actually really love your foundations so we might be using them more often [heart]

Hahahahaaaa well as long as you are happy with it!

I actually really love your foundations so we might be using them more often [heart]

That's great. It'll get everyone involved and if loads of us are submitting foundations, there'll be loads of park bases in the Workshop that people can use and be inspired by.

Also, it'll be great for a Challenge Ed & Bo. We could design a landscape as a foundation that may make things interesting for you both as you don't have to bother making the park you start with. We could throw some surprises in for you both MWA HA HA HA!

Top Bottom