New dev diary next Tuesday?

Is there going to be a third? FDev fulfilled the technical requirement of 'updates' with the two we've had.

Looking forward to finding out how walking about in a zero-G outpost is going to be handled.

Is there going to be a third? FDev fulfilled the technical requirement of 'updates' with the two we've had.

Looking forward to finding out how walking about in a zero-G outpost is going to be handled.

Yeah there's more planned. This what they said after the first dev diary:

Stay tuned for future episodes set to dive-in to combat, missions, environments and co-operative play over the coming months.

out of interest (and from your past experience) how does beta's work in elite?
do you pay, do they normally include consoles, do you keep the saved exploits for the game proper?

do you pay, do they normally include consoles, do you keep the saved exploits for the game proper?

Nothing but your knowledge learned carries over. Whether there will be one, and whether it will include consoles or be available to all, only to Odyssey owners or an optional extra is unknown.

I think I remember someone from Frontier said that second trailer for Odyssey came too early for some reason, so they were not fully ready with the 2nd diary?
This might mean we'll wait little longer for the next one.

Honestly, unless they have something specific they want us to test, I hope a beta shows off the Odyssey new player experience and your save doesn't carry over. I don't want to wipe my save or buy another account, but I really want to experience Odyssey's intro fresh, even if it's just in a beta.

Top Bottom