NEW LAUNCHER WON'T ACCEPT MY VALIDATION CODE

The new launcher is not accepting any of the validation codes sent to my email address.
On top of that it's saying I have to pay for the game .. I paid up front for the original and early for the beta of Odyssey .. W..T..F ?

There's a trick to this, but I don't remember what it is.

I realize that is very unhelpful to read at face value, but I mean there is hope as someone will remember it.

Man I do love this smack in the face every time ..
1632269575658.png

I have the same problem. I've been trying to log on for the last half hour. It ask for a validation code and then tells me that I have to purchase the game.

Getting the same issue, I mean if frontier wants to kill there game faster.. Than this is one way to do that
Wonder if anyone else is having the issue

Same thing after multiple attempts. . Comes back and says to purchase game! Purchased game through Steam and account shows it's linked, Have been playing for months until this...

Support ticket opened ..

Frontier Customer Support Ticket- Cannot launch game .. have reconnected Steam several times no luck - 105072​

Several people in my squadron have had the same issue across both Odyssey and Horizons. Right now we're just completely locked out of the game because the launcher is not working properly.

Back
Top Bottom