New message. We are able to immunize Guardian mods now?

In spire Site there is no respawn
Yes there is.
However, those are only Revenants, and they get dropped (by a Scout, just like at settlements) close to the centre of the site (around the “spear crown”, I think) and tend to stay there. Peripheral Barnacle Matrixes are safe once cleared.

Yes there is.
However, those are only Revenants, and they get dropped (by a Scout, just like at settlements) close to the centre of the site (around the “spear crown”, I think) and tend to stay there. Peripheral Barnacle Matrixes are safe once cleared.
True, to be "pedantic but precise" i was suggesting safe spots to clean and farm mats in relative security, kill Banshee that do not respawn, and stay on border of Spire Site.
You can do solo without big risk and no haste, because no respawns... if u want more mats, move to next spot and repeat.

edit: and you can do all from airborne, if u prefer, so more playing style options to have fun as you like.

Last edited:
And please tell me, is it better to take hardened surface fragments from active titans or destroyed ones ?
Define “better”. For Engineering it does not matter where you got the materials from.
At an active Titan you can gather them much more quickly, but it is also more dangerous and you need a different ship build (caustic sink + TG pulse neutraliser just to get there).

Arguably the easiest way to gather them fast is to do it during the last day of a Titan, when the pulse neutraliser is no longer necessary, the Titan can no longer zap you with its blue field and most Thargoid ships are busy evacuating rather than patrolling. Of course, the next opportunity is going to be no earlier than in about 3 weeks :)

(BTW, gathering stuff at an active Titan is best done not in open; having random CMDRs in the instance usually means aggroed Thargoid patrols that will tend to search aggressively around the Titan and can spot you even if your heat level is ≤ 2%.)

Top Bottom