New Paintjobs

how long will the current sale last?
They said two weeks I think.

Last edited:

Deleted member 182079

D
Are both of them cheaper now? Referring to the base price, not the discounted one.

Unless I'm mixing these up with the Chrome/Golden ones sold during Christmas. Expected prices to be around 5k Arx a pop, these look very reasonable indeed.

Edit - I reckon I mixed them up. 3250 base price for Stygian/MNB sounds familiar. Never mind.

Are both of them cheaper now? Referring to the base price, not the discounted one.

Unless I'm mixing these up with the Chrome/Golden ones sold during Christmas. Expected prices to be around 5k Arx a pop, these look very reasonable indeed.

Edit - I reckon I mixed them up. 3250 base price for Stygian/MNB sounds familiar. Never mind.

The stygian ones are just as uninteresting as the first (and second?) time. Can't believe i even have 2 of them.. i feel so dumb (Beluga and alliance fighter)

Deleted member 182079

D
The stygian ones are just as uninteresting as the first (and second?) time. Can't believe i even have 2 of them.. i feel so dumb (Beluga and alliance fighter)
I have 3 of them on my main, and 2 on my alt. Will add a few more this time for my main as I quite like them... not sure I will buy many Christmas paints this time around though.

Appreciate they're not everybody's cup of tea but I personally like them a lot, probably my favourite type of the 'shiny' skins.

Deleted member 182079

D
They were 3250/2250 last time (Stygian) so looks legit. Not sure what MNB were 🤷‍♀️
What threw me earlier was I had the Adder selected in the store page, so the prices seemed a bit too reasonable lol. I do remember though they were sold at those prices before, same for MNB; with the cheaper small pad ships being a little cheaper than the rest.

I grabbed the Stygian purple for the Krait Phantom. Just cos it's my main ship now and I've got the other purple stuff from Twitch.

Also grabbed the MNB Diamondback Explorer so I can pretend to be Black Flight :)

I have 3 of them on my main, and 2 on my alt. Will add a few more this time for my main as I quite like them... not sure I will buy many Christmas paints this time around though.

Appreciate they're not everybody's cup of tea but I personally like them a lot, probably my favourite type of the 'shiny' skins.

Yeah that's exactly it. And we just got the azure ones.

Ok, those Stygian paintjobs look good

FORC_FDEV_V_COBRA_1200-1-cNZtZ3Z.jpg

FORC_FDEV_V_COBRA_1202-1-8KWdkcIe.jpg

FORC_FDEV_V_COBRA_1204-1-7GhZV7uw.jpg

FORC_FDEV_V_KRAIT_1071-1-7DzOHCU5.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the Stygian Purple and the Midnight Black colors for each of my ships and my SLFs and SRVs. To be honest though, I doubt I will be using the Midnight Black much. The Stygian Purple color is just too damned amazing! A deep metallic color. I doubt anyone could go wrong with any of the Stygian colors. Especially if they are flying a Cutter. THAT ship just SCREAMS "look at me, look at me".

Deleted member 182079

D
seriously
4on38j.jpg
Strangely enough, I feel the opposite. Bought a lot more Stygian paints than I planned this time, on top of a handful I already owned.

Azure is really hit and miss and depends on the ship it's applied to. I suppose I'm not the biggest fan of the colour shifting paints in general, and some ships' shapes benefit/suffer from this aspect more than others.

Top Bottom