New Paintjobs

Red example....
Solar Burst
Federal_Corvette_Solar_Burst.png

The news that the Survey kit is available for the Corvette definitely raised my eyebrows. Don't ship kits make your hitbox bigger? That seems like a liability on a combat vessel...

Its a shame they have gone back to forcing you to buy Multi colours instead of just 1 with these "packs" again... This is the "Suits" forced on to shipowners....

Its a shame they have gone back to forcing you to buy Multi colours instead of just 1 with these "packs" again... This is the "Suits" forced on to shipowners....

What "packs"? The dlc website shows each paintjob as a single skin for a specific ship - I can't see any packs of repaints, am I looking in the wrong place? ¯\(ツ)

(Not that I am going to buy any since they won't use Paypal any more.)

Last edited:
come on now the first thing you think of when you think 'exploration ship' is the corvette. admit it.
they really have their fingers on the pulse don't they.
I was talking to my son about this the other day, however, with Fleet Carriers one can take the whole fleet out into the black and just explore/survey close-by systems, so a poor jump range isn't the handicap it used to be. Still odd that the Corvette got the kit rather than the Krait, to be fair.

What "packs"? The dlc website shows each paintjob as a single skin for a specific ship - I can't see any packs of repaints, am I looking in the wrong place? ¯\(ツ)

(Not that I am going to buy any since they won't use Paypal any more.)
The newer ship kit packs (survey, carapace, hazard) contain both ship parts and multiple paint jobs. Considering their cost I don't see an issue with it.

Top Bottom