New Things in Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55

At least one of these new Eagle Eye stations was the subject of a prior CG: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteCG/comments/6lmbuv/new_federal_outpost/

I believe this other CG is also related to Eagle Eye Six, though it doesn't mention a specific destination system: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteCG/comments/6p3kgo/pleiades_research_outpost/
the eagle eye stations are not outpost tho and there is an outpost in HIP 17692 don't know the other system as hasn't been there but i suspect that place also has an outpost
these stations just appeared today out of the blue so i doubt they have anything to do with those cg's from half a year ago

Just tailed a T-7 from Eagle Eye Six that was mouthing off in local chat. Seemed like he was carrying corrosive cargo, since he was taking random damage as he travelled. Ended up in Pleiades Sector IH-V C2-7, where he dropped out near Borrego's Vision, which is currently under repair. Unfortunately I dropped on the station instead of his low wake and lost him here. Why would an Aegis vessel be taking corrosive cargo from a hidden facility to a damaged starport? The conspiracy deepens :O

I find it interesting how Eagle Eye 1 and 6 are near to megaships attacked by thargoids, Eagle Eye 2 has a attacked site relatively nearby too. Almost as if they've been there for a long while, watching... monitoring the thargoid operation from a safe distance.

The npc chatter seems like usual scientific installation chatter.

--
EDIT: Should have read Tobasco da Gama's post better, I knew these weren't new. So it was the feds hauling all these prison ships to Pleiades for no apparent reason, eh

Last edited:
On the bright side, I'm on the way home from work, but given I'm ~6000ly out, checking some nebulae for stuff, it doesn't really matter I guess :D

Anyway, great findings dudes n dudettes, keep it going o7

Video and Audio of the Eagle Eye Six Transmitter

[video=youtube_share;Q9-aJGD-A6k]https://youtu.be/Q9-aJGD-A6k[/video]

Sorry about the video quality, I opened OBS and started recording without checking the settings first. I also forgot to turn off my edTracker, so take care if you get seasick easily.

EDIT: Should have read thread more carefully!

Edit: P.S.: Is it normal that HIP 17837 has "Thargoids" as its Allegiance?

Last edited:
I just discovered a Scientific Installation called Eagle Eye Six and an Unregistered Comms Beacon in this system, which I believe are new. Both are situated around Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55 2.

Edit: There’s a transmitter (the Unregistered Comms Beacon) at Eagle Eye Six transmitting something in the NATO phonetic alphabet. Trying to record, but DVR is acting up. Transmission began around 10:50 in game time. NPC’s in the area have interesting Dialogue.

Edit 2: While waiting for the transmission to repeat, it occurred to me that there are likely more of these installations around the Pleiades, given that this one is numbered six.

Edit 3: Updating this main post about new findings is cumbersome on mobile, and I'm lazy, so please try to keep up with the thread. Thanks. :)

Transcript (Eagle Eye Six)
2081187159419 pgaung tjkfkekup psijte rgqgaqgr legstrgp pgaqkn snwr1 55 sjvgpqsitqg unigjq

This string repeats a couple of times. I may have the pauses wrong in a few places, but this is what I'm hearing. Again, I'd record, but my DVR is malfunctioning.

Another installation (Eagle Eye One) discovered in HIP 17692. Credit to CMDR Maketee!

I found the installation eagle eye one first

Please credit properly https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDange...ation_in_hip_17692/?utm_source=reddit-android

Do you ever wish you could put a bubble of time round your man cave where it goes normal speed and outside it travels 1000 times slower.

I am currently taking a look at one of the sites the satellites refer to, on HIP 16440 1 E.
I've never paid attention to that so I doubt it's something new but just to make sure: were there always spikes with meta-alloys at those sites?

Top Bottom