New Things in Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55

translation of new message:

WTH???? did my caustic missiles just get nerfed?? After I spent weeks collecting Human escape pods to unlock them???

Last edited:
they only said something new to find it can be interpreted 1000x different ways so ofc try everything

Also, I might be expecting too much, it might just be as simple as taking all your artifacts and them doing the laser pointing at something that is not the same old thargoid site.

Well the normal spectrum looks the same, I'll toss a Thargoid Link out and record their chirps to it, not sure how to decode the Link so I'll zip the .mp3s up and let you folk sort that out lol

CMDRS

mp3 #1 gave me trouble, will return to it

but I believe mp3#2 is pointing to NAUNI - site of recent attack! (although I reckon i have an error in there somewhere)

mp3#2 -Transcription Nauni (Average error 0.024 %)

mp3#3 - Transcription Bhal (Average error 0.022 %)

*source is TS42: HIP 16440

Last edited:
CMDRS

mp3 #1 gave me trouble, will return to it

but I believe mp3#2 is pointing to NAUNI - site of recent attack! (although I reckon i have an error in there somewhere)

mp3#2 -Transcription Nauni (Average error 0.024 %)
Holy hell...

Surely that can't be an error? That's way too coincidental and actually kind of terrifying!

Last edited:
Here is a link to a .zip containing the .mp3 files of the Thargoid Link responding to each of the three messages:

Link Here

I'm unsure of how to decode the Link so feel free to take a look at it.

According to this 3D map, they originally pointed to:

1st Message: Site 4 in Col 285 Sector CV-Y D57
2nd Message: Site 54 in Aries Dark Region FW-W D1-59
3rd Message: Site 53 in Aries Dark Region MS-T C3-15

So maybe something has changed...

MP3 #3 gave me Bhal - seems like they point to systems recently attacked by Thargoids or are about to be.

Hey , so i checked there is a group on trello doing some decrypting.

I cribbed the answer for #1 from there, then used it to fix my error:

Points to Huveang De
011 / 001 010
011 011 011 / 001 111 101 000
010 001 110 011 / 001 111 101 000
by Lexic

THAT IS A NEW SYSTEM NOT ON AEGIS LIST

News from the Canonn Discord: one of the device scans from HIP 16440 points to an hitherto unattacked station, Haignere Port, in Huveang De. Presumably one of the next targets... 123 lightyears from Sol!

(Credits to CMDR Lexic Meise and others)

Last edited:
Hey , so i checked there is a group on trello doing some decrypting.

I cribbed the answer for #1 from there, then used it to fix my error:

Points to Huveang De
011 / 001 010
011 011 011 / 001 111 101 000
010 001 110 011 / 001 111 101 000
by Lexic

THAT IS A NEW SYSTEM NOT ON AEGIS LIST

Again, this is amazing stuff, thanks for your help with the decrypting, I tossed a post on reddit and creditted you on helping out!

Looks like we can use these bases to one up the Thargoids and learn where they're going before they attack!

News from the Canonn Discord: one of the device scans from HIP 16440 points to an hitherto unattacked station, Haignere Port, in Huveang De. Presumably one of the next targets... 123 lightyears from Sol!

(Credits to CMDR Lexic Meise and others)

Nhss threat 4 here, scouts attacking other human npcs

It would seem that ED have given us the means to wage war on the thargoids with possible attack sites and new guardian tech to help us fight back and the new chieften, designed for fighting thargoids.

Transmitter outside Armstrong in Bhal found by Malic_VR!

"Anomalous signal detected in system"

Last edited:
Context, Using the unknown signal on a link in the system of Bhal points directly to a human transmitter in that system just outside the attacked station Armstrong.

Again, this is amazing stuff, thanks for your help with the decrypting, I tossed a post on reddit and creditted you on helping out!

Looks like we can use these bases to one up the Thargoids and learn where they're going before they attack!

This is an image i made last year to demonstrate, the Thargoid numbering system is visual as well as audio. With a clear enough recording, and some random tweaking of knobs, the numbering system can be clearly seen:

M4urTpT.png

Translates to octal binary, 010 011 / 001 111 101.

The 0's have a higher pitch and can vary a bit, but the 1's have a solid bass tone.

(How this is used to trianguale is beyond me, but there is an app that does the hard maths.)

To get the best possible recording, there is a sweet spot of positioning - aim the dish of the unknown link towards your cmdrs' view if i remember correctly. There is a certain spot where the audio becomes resonant, and this produces clearer audio.

edit: Cannon have a guide to capturing audio here

Last edited:
Top Bottom