New Video On Facebook

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I think we have enough about the guests. I know they're important to the environment about the game, but I also want to make sure that the Flat Rides and Roller Coasters are equally amazing.

I think we have enough about the guests. I know they're important to the environment about the game, but I also want to make sure that the Flat Rides and Roller Coasters are equally amazing.

Same here, I also want to see more real gameplay.

I assume vast efforts are going into the tiny details of the characters. And Frontier like to get all the positive feedback from us about that. Motivating for them.

But i'm starting to get ... ummm... ho-hum about it. i do love the characters. but we keep asking for other items, and we keep not getting them.
* dark ride - show us an in-game video or tell us something
* flat rides - in-game video please
* water - streams, lakes, rides, waterfalls, or what? - show us an in-game video or tell us something
* queues - in-game video please - are we getting 'real' queues or the annoying rct3 ones?
* supports - in-game video of the supports placing as track is built
* ugc - video of a non-standard object being edited in a 3rd party and then loaded into the game by the user

i'm sure there's more, FD are reading these forums, they know what we keep ranting about.
if i saw no more characters and one of the above each week , i'd be happy.

I am hoping we get another Dev Diary before the Early Access release, maybe around the time of the press event in London, showing what we can expect to see in the game at this stage. Showing the rides, coasters and make it a longer video as well. I am also hoping we get a few more Q & A sessions from other Dev Team staff, before Early Access.

I assume vast efforts are going into the tiny details of the characters. And Frontier like to get all the positive feedback from us about that. Motivating for them.

But i'm starting to get ... ummm... ho-hum about it. i do love the characters. but we keep asking for other items, and we keep not getting them.
* dark ride - show us an in-game video or tell us something
* flat rides - in-game video please
* water - streams, lakes, rides, waterfalls, or what? - show us an in-game video or tell us something
* queues - in-game video please - are we getting 'real' queues or the annoying rct3 ones?
* supports - in-game video of the supports placing as track is built
* ugc - video of a non-standard object being edited in a 3rd party and then loaded into the game by the user

i'm sure there's more, FD are reading these forums, they know what we keep ranting about.
if i saw no more characters and one of the above each week , i'd be happy.
Your list is perfect ! Just a +1

Yep. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Frontier, in the next Facebook/Twitter update (tomorrow) show us something that is an actual RIDE or water or a UGC editing system. The peeps are good but the animations of them get boring and it seems like you're just releasing them to cover up or distract from something like the RCTW devs did.... please let that not be the case.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
The Coaster Head members choose what goes out on Facebook (well from a set of predefined options anyway) and this week it's all about Interior Design. There's no ride specific stuff in the remaining 4 poll options (next 4 weeks of Social Media releases) so you're not likely to see any ride related stuff at least until the next Dev Diary or Alpha release, whichever comes first.

Last edited:
Yep. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Frontier, in the next Facebook/Twitter update (tomorrow) show us something that is an actual RIDE or water or a UGC editing system. The peeps are good but the animations of them get boring and it seems like you're just releasing them to cover up or distract from something like the RCTW devs did.... please let that not be the case.

You're really comparing Atari with Frontier with the way they do things? A playable version is going to be available next month and you guys are so desperate for them to reveal new stuff (they've shown plenty already not just the guests). Let's all remember it's not due for full release for at least SEVEN months, they clearly know what they're doing so whilst I can appreciate why those on the RCTW forums are getting impatient have faith in Frontier and they will show new things as when they're comfortable with it.

Last edited:
Remember when the Atari guys said RCTW would be playable in January 2015? :):)
Do you remember the time that Atari said you can play it in:
Juny, 2015
November, 2015 (Beta Weekend)
December, 2015 (The full game whahahahah)
January, 2015 (second Beta Weekend)

The only good thing from Atari is that they show us that you never need to give up! [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Just linked via Facebook:

[video=youtube;Pm69f5Gw9gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm69f5Gw9gg[/video]

I'm glad Frontier decided to show this video publicly. [big grin]

Last edited:
The guests sound like they're speaking Simlish.

By the way, I took a deep annalist of the vide, and there is no date mentioned anywhere. I even tried listening to the guests (In case a hint was dropped)

Last edited:
The guests sound like they're speaking Simlish.

By the way, I took a deep annalist of the vide, and there is no date mentioned anywhere. I even tried listening to the guests (In case a hint was dropped)
Maybe the guests were saying the date backwards... Just said that to get the theories started. LOL ;)

Last edited:
I have a new one but this isn't a good one. Most Facebook posts are posted on 16:30 (Amsterdam time). England time is 15:30 = 15-03 = March 15.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom