Next Interstellar Initiative in July: The Enclave

my guess:

2 factions we've never heard of or cared about set out to establish a new base in a region of space. lots of grind ensues. 1 faction wins. there is zero impact to the game in the grand scheme of things. some useless pre-nerfed new copy/paste module that requires unreasonable grind to obtain and then use is given as a reward for all the grind.

Goose4291

Banned
Could be in Colonia - the description literally says: a remote human enclave. Maybe some big thing is discovered by someone in Colonia.
Alternatively, it could be something totally different and unfounded in any lore whatsoever.
Just sayin'

It's not going to happen, but I'd love the 'lose' outcome to be Colonia gets burned to the ground.

But we all know what the chances of that happening are

my guess:

2 factions we've never heard of or cared about set out to establish a new base in a region of space. lots of grind ensues. 1 faction wins. there is zero impact to the game in the grand scheme of things. some useless pre-nerfed new copy/paste module that requires unreasonable grind to obtain and then use is given as a reward for all the grind.

Took me a second to realise you were talking about the upcoming event rather than the previous one 🙃

Although to be fair, given the current, live, game is almost in "maintenance mode" waiting on massive 2020 update, the community managers are trying their hardest with the tools at their disposal; but the pre-nerfed weapons were a lame outcome for three consecutive, interwoven CG's.

Since what the 1st CG was, i would putt my money on that we are getting this time around the so wanted week ferrying service from the bubble to colonia and back...

That would be fantastic. The 12 leaders then would form a rag tag fleet and flee to a planet called....Earth.

I never knew the Cylons flew Asp Scouts either.

Honestly, it is what bugs me so much about exploration. Imagine there would be genuinely dangerous regions of space, with both 'environmental' and 'alien' threats, and you could BSG your way through thousans of ultra-risky LYs in search of something (preferably a hidden chest that turns out to contain the last fabled roll of elephant butt leather) with your explo corvette. It would be epic and all mechanics required are already in-game.

But no. Because God forbid there would be even a small part in the massive galaxy where you cant mindlessly take pics of your asp with 3D shields in front of some blue ball or whatever. Imagine the outrage!

You're CMDR Phisto Adamii, leading our ragtag fleet home to the thirteenth colony.

But thats what we need, some sort of real crisis where dithering costs your life. Imagine logging in and being told

"commanders! WE ARE LEAVING!" and you have to board the last megaship out before the Thargoids come in and wipe the place clean- and if you miss it, you will be front row at Armageddon as they all pop up and don't stop coming. We've had Thargoid puzzles, we've had surface ruins, now we need proper, sweaty, buttock clenching fear.

In short, this in II form:

But thats what we need, some sort of real crisis where dithering costs your life. Imagine logging in and being told

"commanders! WE ARE LEAVING!" and you have to board the last megaship out before the Thargoids come in and wipe the place clean- and if you miss it, you will be front row at Armageddon as they all pop up and don't stop coming. We've had Thargoid puzzles, we've had surface ruins, now we need proper, sweaty, buttock clenching fear.
Can I opt out? 😂

I am IN! I volunteer to waste all my VO cash staging an Alamo style holding action, against insurmountable Thargoid waves while the science bods get to colonia an do clever stuff.

o7

Or, you have to hold the Thargoids off while the eggheads cook up a way out. Two overlapping CGS- one retrieval, while others cover the science guys.

This with spaceships, blood and stupid odds.

Top Bottom