Next paid DLCs wishlist and content summary

Hi everyone, since I've seen a lot of Owen Grady dlc wishes and requests, alongside the pretty much confirmed 1993 DLC coming at the end of the year, I wanted to sum up all the most requested features for those two plausible paid DLC, with of course some of my own ideas. I tried to balance them as much as possible and list only plausible content.
I'll edit this post if you bring up ideas that would fit in! Thanks.

Owen Grady DLC :
JW Raptor squad skins : Charlie, Delta, Echo, Blue.​
JW Raptor paddock : Will serve as a behavior development test field for new mechanics such as pack hunting and team dueling. (2 or more raptors against one large carnivore)​
Ranger/Security in motorcycle : New unit who cannot refill or repair, but is more fast and agile. Able to drive through dense forest, they focus on medicating and tranquilize dinosaurs.​
Lethal ACU Helicopter : Can now be updated with a mounted M134 minigun turret, so player have the option to terminate dinosaurs in desesperate situations.​
Guard Tower : You can place them around your park to cover visitors alley, or attach them to a fence. They target any escaping dinosaur in sight with tranquilizer or lethal ammunitions.​
Cretaceous Cruise attraction : Place pathway with underwater fences or deep level water, preventing dinosaurs to harm visitors.​
Bridges : Allow dinosaurs to cross Cretaceous Cruise pathways, or build a path on them so visitors can cross rivers in your park.​
Scenery items : Hammond statue, Spinosaurus skeleton, giant amber statue, fountain.​
Hybrid Social Gene : Hybrids can become the Alpha of a pack of shared DNA dinosaurs, like the Indominus Rex with Velociraptors.​
Ian Malcolm 1993 & 1997 DLC :
New areas : Nublar West and Sorna North.​
Movie skins : JP1 Velociraptor and T. rex. TLW female/male Velociraptor and T. rex. JP3 female/male Velociraptor.​
Jurassic Park assets : Movie accurate buildings and fences. Add JP1 toilets. JP1 Velociraptor paddock. Placables signs with custom logo and text.​
Jeep Tour : Place electric pathway around pens, like JP1, then free road pathway inside of pens, where the car switch to battery, like in JPOG.​
Destructible vehicules : Every attractions vehicules can bedestroyed. Gyrospheres are the most viable, they can survive multiple hits but are one shot by largest carnivores.​
New breakout animations : Using the new JP1 inspired fences, dinosaurs now push on, bite and tore down the wires similar to JP1 escape scene and JWE reveal trailer.​
Scenery items : Giant redwood tree, dead tree, JP1 log.​
Forest tool : New alternative type of forest, composed of redwood trees.​
Shrubs tool : Ferns, tall grass and dried shrubs to recreate most biomes featured in TLW.​
Camouflage gene for Carnotaurus : Novel accurate Carnotaurus! Works just like Indominus Rex.​

JW Raptor squad skins : Charlie, Delta, Echo, Blue.​
Destructible vehicules : Every attractions vehicules can bedestroyed. Gyrospheres are the most viable, they can survive multiple hits but are one shot by largest carnivores.​
These two will not happen. Frontier have already said as much.

Owen Grady DLC :
1• JW Raptor squad skins : Charlie, Delta, Echo, Blue.​
2• JW Raptor paddock : Will serve as a behavior development test field for new mechanics such as pack hunting and team dueling. (2 or more raptors against one large carnivore)​
3• Ranger/Security in motorcycle : New unit who cannot refill or repair, but is more fast and agile. Able to drive through dense forest, they focus on medicating and tranquilize dinosaurs.​
4• Lethal ACU Helicopter : Can now be updated with a mounted M134 minigun turret, so player have the option to terminate dinosaurs in desesperate situations.​
5• Guard Tower : You can place them around your park to cover visitors alley, or attach them to a fence. They target any escaping dinosaur in sight with tranquilizer or lethal ammunitions.​
Ian Malcolm 1993 & 1997 DLC :
6• Jurassic Park assets : JP1 Velociraptor paddock.​
7• Jeep Tour : Place electric pathway around pens, like JP1, then free road pathway inside of pens, where the car switch to battery, like in JPOG.​
8• Destructible vehicules : Every attractions vehicules can bedestroyed. Gyrospheres are the most viable, they can survive multiple hits but are one shot by largest carnivores.​
1. Not happening. They're characters.
2. So, its some sort of Arena?
3. Seems redundant.
4. Unless FD or Universal allows dinos to be "Retired", plausible upgrade to the ACU.
5. Looking forward to a Jurassic World Prison. Removes any form of challenge that the game provides. I'd rather have security cameras that alert to any dino trying to break through the fences, than have guard towers at every corner of a paddock. Makes the game more military-looking instead of a park.
6. What does this JP1 Raptor Paddock do? What's it's purpose? It's basically the size of the Arcade in the game, probably even smaller.
7. The JP1 Cruisers are completely electric in nature. It was already stated by John Hammond himself in JP1.
8. Doubt this will happen, or will not even happen. FD will have to take this up to Universal, & in the case of the ranger jeeps, Universal & Ford.

To clarify, I put them in because destructible jeeps are part of the 4chan leak which is reliable for now, so I wouldn't be surprised Universal change their mind for skins.
A leak is just that. A leak. It's not just Universal who decided not to have destructible jeeps. There's also Ford, who owns the IP to said jeep.

Last edited:
That one leak has proven to be pretty reliable at this point. The problem is that the further out we get from the time the info was leaked, the more likely changes have been made. Destructible jeeps would be a great addition, but unforeseen issues (balance, physics, cost/reward concerns, krakens in the code, etc.) may arise.

@Hykelion

1. We could have similar variant skins.
2. The game is heavily dinosaur fight focused, could be a way to expand and improve the mechanic!
3. It is. But I really enjoy driving the Jurassic Tour, it feels different. So a motocyrcle would be damn fun.
4. I hope so!
5. JPOG had placable turret that could kill dinosaur. It's entirely optional, but the aesthetic is part of what we see in JP1 (raptor paddock have a tower), and the one we see on a wall in Jurassic World when the pterosaurs attack.
7. No idea, it's just heavily requested and whatever we get would help some player recreate the original Jurassic Park.

8. Part of the leak as I said, which was 99% correct about 2 updates and a paid DLC. Pretty much reliable to me, and also the most requested feature of reddit/twitter/frontier forum since launch.

Top Bottom