No Path to Destination

Thank you, that gives us a little more to go on! :) If we see other reports with additional information that will be forwarded to the devs as well.
Ok thanks and please let me know if this issue has finally been resolved because my patients is wearing thin

Last edited:
I only have this issue when I'm first setting up a habitat. Once I've got the habitat gate, a trade center and a vet, it let's me put animals in. Still though, I don't get why this feature was added. Unless I'm missing something important, it should probably just be removed. It's making things unnecessarily complicated for some, and impossible to play the game for others. Poor Brandon has had this issue for months now.
It’s been going on since I first downloaded the Southeast Asia Pack I just don’t understand

Last edited:
Do you have staff members that are able to access the Quarantine Building? (if you have work zones, make sure the building is included in the work zone/s).

Does it happen in all your zoos?

Have you tried sending the park file to a someone else to see whether they can spot something unusual? If you upload the zoo file to the workshop I'm truly happy to open it and see whether I can replicate your experience on my end.

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Have you tried creating a new Sandbox zoo to see if the issue happens there? I want to check if it's specific to just one Sandbox zoo or all of them.

@Jens Erik I'm not sure how helpful this is, but here's a link from the pz reddit with two users that I believes are having the same problem. I pointed them in the direction of the bug tracker/forums, but I'm not sure if they listened or not. Idk if you have an official company reddit account or anything but it might help to respond to them over there just to see? Unfortunately, I don't think the pz community really understands the importance of the forums and bug tracker.

Actually, I think a lot of people are under the impression that you guys run the PZ reddit, even though it says it's unofficial. Anyways, heres the link

Link

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
@Jens Erik I'm not sure how helpful this is, but here's a link from the pz reddit with two users that I believes are having the same problem. I pointed them in the direction of the bug tracker/forums, but I'm not sure if they listened or not. Idk if you have an official company reddit account or anything but it might help to respond to them over there just to see? Unfortunately, I don't think the pz community really understands the importance of the forums and bug tracker.
Looks like the person in the subreddit was able to figure something out, but we don't know if it's the same bug as the one Brandon is experiencing. I will see what I'm able to dig up.

Have you tried creating a new Sandbox zoo to see if the issue happens there? I want to check if it's specific to just one Sandbox zoo or all of them.
I tried a new game creating a new Sandbox Zoo and I’m still having this issue, can y’all fix this problem or not, I have been dealing with this problem since the day I first downloaded the Southeast Asia Pack I downloaded it the day it came out

Looks like the person in the subreddit was able to figure something out, but we don't know if it's the same bug as the one Brandon is experiencing. I will see what I'm able to dig up.
1DE7A630-F5AC-4FA2-9D06-08B6E480FFE7.jpeg

This is what happens with every quarantine I put in

Last edited by a moderator:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I tried a new game creating a new Sandbox Zoo and I’m still having this issue, can y’all fix this problem or not, I have been dealing with this problem since the day I first downloaded the Southeast Asia Pack I downloaded it the day it came out
Thank you for answering my question. I was just asking so I have more information to pass on :)

Please keep in mind that it's not a simple matter of flipping a switch or pushing a button and then the issue is fixed. We haven't been able to recreate the issue yet, but the information you've provided should help. If we find other players with this issue who can send us their save files then of course we will ask them to do so. I understand that it's frustrating and I sympathise with you, but please be patient.

Since you're playing in Sandbox Mode, maybe you can turn off animal sickness for now, so the Quarantine Centers won't be needed? You can then continue playing the game and building your zoos without this roadblock.

Thank you for answering my question. I was just asking so I have more information to pass on :)

Please keep in mind that it's not a simple matter of flipping a switch or pushing a button and then the issue is fixed. We haven't been able to recreate the issue yet, but the information you've provided should help. If we find other players with this issue who can send us their save files then of course we will ask them to do so. I understand that it's frustrating and I sympathise with you, but please be patient.

Since you're playing in Sandbox Mode, maybe you can turn off animal sickness for now, so the Quarantine Centers won't be needed? You can then continue playing the game and building your zoos without this roadblock.
A player know as Britches is having this problem ask them to send their saved game to you, and FYI I have been patience waiting for this issue to be resolved but I feel like a chump for asking for help if you can’t fix the problem and my is patience wearing thinner and thinner for every time the issue hasn’t been resolved

Last edited:
Not sure if it's a bug, but in my game, if I turn of sickness, animals could still come sick from the market. Turning the option off only prevents them from getting sick in your zoo after they have beed treated.

However, in sandbox, I found it's less likely to get sick animals if you buy them with conservation credits and look for the ones that say "breeding program".

View attachment 236221View attachment 236222
This is the best I can do will this help
If I may help you making a propper screenshot, so that the team can look into it better:

Hit ctrl and print at the same time on your keyboad. then open paint or a similar graphic program. Hit ctrl and v at the same time. Save the image. Try to post it here. If it doesn't work, I can give you further help.

Did you mange to send them your save file yet? If you still had problems, I'm more than willing to asist you.

View attachment 236221View attachment 236222
This is the best I can do will this help
Thanks.

Do you know how to upload that Sandbox Zoo file to the workshop?

If yes, please do so and share the link - and let's see whether I can replicate your issue on my side.

If you do not know how to upload a zoofile to the workshop, please follow these steps outlined in this video from minute 1:36 (it's a very quick process).
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHUdwtYdcnE&t=104s

Once you upload it to the workshop, please please share your file.

Thanks.

Do you know how to upload that Sandbox Zoo file to the workshop?

If yes, please do so and share the link - and let's see whether I can replicate your issue on my side.

If you do not know how to upload a zoofile to the workshop, please follow these steps outlined in this video from minute 1:36 (it's a very quick process).
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHUdwtYdcnE&t=104s

Once you upload it to the workshop, please please share your file.
Awesome idea, Tobs! :)

Back
Top Bottom