Non combative status

I have just been in the situation with Cmr Sundancesk10 and he asked me for a 1v1, this would be good if I didnt have a cargo I wanted to keep and someone I was waiting for to be mentor for on multicrew with Cmdr Dcman 1985.

I already said no, to earlier mentiomed Cmdr, yet still starts to pull me into interdiction. IF the odds were stacked upon the interducted side of the situation and not the attacker then I wouldn't have such a problem with it. (This is yet another problem that needs to be addressed) However........ being forced to stop what I was doing to go fight some egit that can't take no for an answer. When a game like GTA5 (to mention 1) I could put myself in passive mode and still do things like multicrew and missions like CGs but not be bothered with trolls.

But now I find threats of bans and Youtube harrassment because I disconnected whilst in an un asked for, unwanted yet forced interduction by some internet superstar.

Nope.....

Please get some system for players to enjoy the adhoc, sporadic multiplayer feel with missions but be safe from trolls.

Rgds

Bring on the hate.

Top Bottom