November Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I am thrilled to be working at Frontier and I am hoping to get to know you all soon! [yesnod]
That being said, here is this month’s livestreaming schedule, which I am very much a part of.

06/11/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
Let’s Play with Ed and Chanté (Twitch)

07/11/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Lead Audio Designer Matthew Florianz and Chanté (YouTube)

13/11/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
Let’s Play with Will and Chanté (Twitch)

14/11/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Anniversary Stream! With Bo, Steggs and Chanté (YouTube)

21/11/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Thememaker's Toolkit Deep Dive stream! with Chanté and developers.

22/11/2018 THURSDAY 12PM UTC
Let’s Play with Steggs and Chanté (Twitch)

27/11/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
Let’s Play with Steggs and Chanté (Twitch)

28/11/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Gameplay Programmer Robert Chisholm and Steggs (YouTube)

Can’t wait to start chatting with you all!
Chanté [big grin]

Last edited by a moderator:
14/11/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UCT
Anniversary Stream! With Bo and Chanté (YouTube)

21/11/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UCT
Special Stream! More details to be announced soon! (Youtube)

I can just hear the hype train starting in the background.... [yesnod][wacky][yesnod]

Looking forward to what November will bring [up] looks like I'll need to download my Twitch App again, too!

I can't wait to see what Frontier has in store for the 2 Year Anniversary of Planet Coaster. I wonder what they have in store for the special stream on Nov 21?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the schedule!

I am very much looking for ward to these streams [yesnod]

Has the hype train seem to have not left the station in anticipation for any anniversary updates/info? Seems very quiet this time around?

I’m now thinking it will be the toolkit, rather than an update to the content / game. Although I’m still hoping for both...!

I think the hype train will get moving between the two reveal streams.....

I'm thinking the Anniversary stream will be for the anniversary update and the special announcement stream will be about the toolkit. I really hope we get a anniversary update to Planet Coaster. I can't wait to see what Frontier has in store for us.

Well, they didn't give us any new flat rides in the last DLC, so I hope we get some new flats this month for the anniversary. I really want a chairlift ride, though.

Top Bottom