Game Discussions Occupy Mars (aka Matt Damon simulator :D )

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator

I've backed this on Kickstarter, played through the closed beta and have recently came back to check the Early Access version.

It's essentially a survival/crafting game that is happening on Mars. It's been created with science in mind, but it also has been strongly "gamified". Whether this is a good or a bad thing will be a personal preference. I was however very nicely surprised by what the game has to offer so far - even more so that I am not really a big fan of these types of games. The premise and the atmosphere (pun :D ) is what sold it to me though!

It is a very clear EARLY access and it shows, but the potential is there and the devs are very dedicated and passionate about the project. Meant to be an online coop at some point too.

Great little gem, highly recommended already at this early stage tbh (y) Avaiable on GOG, Steam and Epic.

Let me know if you get it - I'm curious how other Elite players will find it :) If you love driving around in SRV especially - there is a lot of exploration here to be done!

Top Bottom