Odessey medpacks

I hate to be picky, like...
In a tenuous atmosphere, that may be Sulphur Dioxide, there may be plenty of accellerants in those big red barrels, but no oxygen to get a 'good burn' going...
I suggest just using the extinguishers as blunt weapons...
One could expect to find fire extinguishers inside buildings where we have breathable atmosphere, no one wants oxygen burning away by something on fire. And yes, they do make a good blunt weapon.

Yes, they should be MOUNTED on a wall, like fire extinguishers are found in locations here and there. They should not be lying on top of a crate that was left in the middle of the street.
Well from the demo they’re halfway there, with the wall-mounted medpacks seen in the generator building. All FDev need to do now is explain away the medpack crate location by saying it was issued to the guards for the duration of their patrol and told to place it somewhere easily accessible to all of them.

Bonus points if there’s a few more in a pile in the Command building, signposted “Patrol emergency kits” or some such.

They obviously can’t make it a permanent outside fixture outside due to thieving little CMDRs helping themselves to the contents! 😁

Well from the demo they’re halfway there, with the wall-mounted medpacks seen in the generator building. All FDev need to do now is explain away the medpack crate location by saying it was issued to the guards for the duration of their patrol and told to place it somewhere easily accessible to all of them.

Bonus points if there’s a few more in a pile in the Command building, signposted “Patrol emergency kits” or some such.

They obviously can’t make it a permanent outside fixture outside due to thieving little CMDRs helping themselves to the contents! 😁
They better not try that inside a Thargoid facility as we race through on foot looking for "X." After all, why would Thargoids place medpacks for us all over the place inside of THEIR facility? Wouldn't they be things for Thargoid warriors and pure poison to us?

They better not try that inside a Thargoid facility as we race through on foot looking for "X." After all, why would Thargoids place medpacks for us all over the place inside of THEIR facility? Wouldn't they be things for Thargoid warriors and pure poison to us?
Now you’re talking - use a medpack you’ve found inside a Thargoid structure and you suddenly get “Warning! Internal corrosive damage detected!” and the sound of Thargoid giggling in the distance for the few minutes it takes to melt into a puddle of human goo 😁

Now you’re talking - use a medpack you’ve found inside a Thargoid structure and you suddenly get “Warning! Internal corrosive damage detected!” and the sound of Thargoid giggling in the distance for the few minutes it takes to melt into a puddle of human goo 😁

DNA sequencing initiated....DNA accepted....DNA being rewritten in 3....2.....

Self Destruct! How do I kill myself on foot, aaargh! Fade to black.....GAME OVER! Restart Y/N?

DNA sequencing initiated....DNA accepted....DNA being rewritten in 3....2.....

Self Destruct! How do I kill myself on foot, aaargh! Fade to black.....GAME OVER! Restart Y/N?
“Massively increasing temperature burns off corrosive damage on ships, I’ll just do the same to myself...”

(Sets self on fire)

“Aaarrrggghhh, nooooo! I didn’t think this through!”

Top Bottom