Odyssey Cosmetics are starting to go up on the store

Uhm...what? Are "Motherlode", "Plainsman" etc. actually suits we haven't seen in Alpha? That would be genuinely awesome

I see some of the suit customisations are named after the suits we already know from Alpha. Others not. "Motherlode" for example. Does this mean we get a suit called "Motherlode"? And does this mean something like on-foot-mining?

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this... :cool:

I see some of the suit customisations are named after the suits we already know from Alpha. Others not. "Motherlode" for example. Does this mean we get a suit called "Motherlode"? And does this mean something like on-foot-mining?

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this... :cool:
That's the vibe I was getting too

That's like asking what type of ship a Slipstream is. It's just a style for skin.

I'm not sure. The other skins are named after their actual suits (Artemis, Dominator, Maverick). There's nothing indicating which other suit the "Plainsman" should be for 🤷‍♂️

Motherload description makes it sounds like some kind of on foot mining type of suit:

A HEAVY-DUTY GEAR SET POPULAR WITH PROSPECTORS AND INDUSTRIAL WORKERS, THE MOTHERLODE SHOWS THAT YOU’RE IN FOR THE LONG HAUL.

Back
Top Bottom