Odyssey is indeed Elite...

I still trying to understand how is it possible that YEARS has been passed with Fdevs working (supposedly) on Odyssey as "greatest achievement" and at the end they never anticipate the performance/rendering impact of their product?

Right now Odyssey is indeed an "Elite" version of ED. Only "elite" computers can play it.

I still trying to understand how is it possible that YEARS has been passed with Fdevs working (supposedly) on Odyssey as "greatest achievement" and at the end they never anticipate the performance/rendering impact of their product?

Right now Odyssey is indeed an "Elite" version of ED. Only "elite" computers can play it.

Ok tell the truth, how long were you sat on the toilet coming up with that one?

haha my old pc from before 2010 is an elite puter, well well well... didnt see that coming :D
but im pretty ok with the current 30-60 fps on surface as i have today, with less and less dips below 20 fps, and thats on high settings

yeaaa, unfortunately, Odyssey has proven that two years of spaghetti code can beat even the most "Elite" computers to death.

and at the end they never anticipate the performance/rendering impact of their product?
also, being a developer for so many years taught me that you can never anticipate anything in software development unless you TEST YOUR CODE.

unfortunately, Fdev decided to just wing it.

Top Bottom