Odyssey Launch Trailer

Not speaking of the graphics, but what kind of gameplay it promises, compared to what we get. But guess that's something people don't care about any more...
The trouble with non scripted games is that a lot of the gameplay is down to us players, things like trailers even those shot in game are likely to have been scripted out by those who filmed and played them.

Deleted member 110222

D
A little disappointed, hoped the launch trailer would show at least a tiny bit of what was not in the alpha / was not already known.
Last I checked, the point of an alpha was to test that which is coming.

Surprises tend to break things.

Anybody else find it strange that there's no patch notes yet and that they took down all Elite's platforms, not just PC who are the only ones getting Oddessey right now and there's been no announcement of whatever big surprise addition the expansion includes either yet 🤔🎏 ...

Anybody else find it strange that there's no patch notes yet and that they took down all Elite's platforms, not just PC who are the only ones getting Oddessey right now and there's been no announcement of whatever big surprise addition the expansion includes either yet 🤔🎏 ...
Not really. I expect they are taking the opportunity for a substantial restructuring.

And the pale moonlight becomes me as I dance divinely.👹

Top Bottom