Odyssey Premium Weapon and Suit stock

I'm finding premuim stuff at about every other stop... so not that scarce yet

suits i'm passing on even, weapons are trickier

Last edited:
Since all the missions crash on turn-in and Frontline missions crash when the dropship arrives, at least Pioneer/Station hopping gives everyone something to do until the game stabilizes and missions are doable once again.

I have been scooping these up like crazy. Have multiple g3 of each suit with different modules added. My best two are a g3 Maverick with night vision and decreased tool power usage, and a g3 Artemis with night vision.

This is also where Apex really shines. Use it to go from station to station. Low traffic systems work best.
way to be selfish

Since all the missions crash on turn-in and Frontline missions crash when the dropship arrives, at least Pioneer/Station hopping gives everyone something to do until the game stabilizes and missions are doable once again.
Perhaps it will let people realise that there is more to the game than just doing missions.

Oh I see, an unstable product is "this is fine" because there are some insipid things that you can do that might not make it crash, and if you are very very careful you might not crash every 37 minutes by just flying about aimlessly. It's Win-Win!

I didn't buy Odyssey just so I could play a destabilized and buggy version of ED Horizons.

Greetings Commanders,

We have seen some discussion regarding where to buy premium weapons and suits in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey and we wanted to clarify this further.

Premium weapons and suits are the truly valuable items with different stats that Pioneer Supplies stores like to bring out for the most enthusiastic clients. What that means is that these premium items are unique exclusives and once purchased, they are gone. This means one Commander can buy them and then that item is no longer for sale. If you see someone suggest they got a certain premium weapon from store X they are the ONLY person to have purchased it. That item will not be available in that store should you go and investigate yourselves.

So if you see a premium weapon or suit, make sure to grab it quick before someone else snaps it up! In future we may increase the stock availability of premium items but right now these are unique exclusive items.

o7
This is pure rubbish. Go thrust your ing lottery up your ass, if I wanted that I would have purchased one and not a DLC for E:D

While this is certainly a band-aid on a severed artery, at least they're trying now.... I'm ticked as all get out, and still don't understand how this much time and money gave us a WORSE UI, a WORSE planet construction matrix, a WORSE fps, etc... but if they can crash fix this in a month or two... they're right in line with every major studio and I'll just play Horizons and grab blue guns and suits via EDO in the gaps.

It seems the "Premium Weapon and Suit stock" resets on Thursdays, at the same time as the server reset.
I Might be wrong about that though.

No it didn't reset. I have checked.
This approach was a low move. Forcing people to start a race and unbalanced the gameplay. There still are people that struggle grinding to improve their weapons and suits and there are people already owning G3 purchased items and because they are nice people, they bought not from one station leaving for others, they bought more items of the same kind, so no one else can have. Isn't Elite community nice? :)
But searching like a desperate for already high level items is time consuming and ridiculous, the classic way to loot settlements and improve them yourself, is more convenient and even faster. Loot a dead settlement, jump to supercruise, loot again, jump, loot, jump. Wow, presto 1000 items and looting different types gives you different assets.
The thing that bothers me is the limit: 1000 units. Ridiculous, we have thousands of materials for our ships, sure isn't a bit of room for, say 3000 items, instead of 1000? You fill rather quick the assets and most of them are junk that will be used, but more rarely.
Oh well, it's the Frontier's approved gameplay, right?

No it didn't reset. I have checked.
This approach was a low move. Forcing people to start a race and unbalanced the gameplay. There still are people that struggle grinding to improve their weapons and suits and there are people already owning G3 purchased items and because they are nice people, they bought not from one station leaving for others, they bought more items of the same kind, so no one else can have. Isn't Elite community nice? :)
But searching like a desperate for already high level items is time consuming and ridiculous, the classic way to loot settlements and improve them yourself, is more convenient and even faster. Loot a dead settlement, jump to supercruise, loot again, jump, loot, jump. Wow, presto 1000 items and looting different types gives you different assets.
The thing that bothers me is the limit: 1000 units. Ridiculous, we have thousands of materials for our ships, sure isn't a bit of room for, say 3000 items, instead of 1000? You fill rather quick the assets and most of them are junk that will be used, but more rarely.
Oh well, it's the Frontier's approved gameplay, right?
Trade them all up for the most expensive one.
That's what I do.
Hint courtesy of @Factabulous

Greetings Commanders,

We have seen some discussion regarding where to buy premium weapons and suits in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey and we wanted to clarify this further.

Premium weapons and suits are the truly valuable items with different stats that Pioneer Supplies stores like to bring out for the most enthusiastic clients. What that means is that these premium items are unique exclusives and once purchased, they are gone. This means one Commander can buy them and then that item is no longer for sale. If you see someone suggest they got a certain premium weapon from store X they are the ONLY person to have purchased it. That item will not be available in that store should you go and investigate yourselves.

So if you see a premium weapon or suit, make sure to grab it quick before someone else snaps it up! In future we may increase the stock availability of premium items but right now these are unique exclusive items.

o7
I had to visit Orisini to see a man about making some legal difficulties (please don't judge me!) go away. Alenquer and Anderson Prospect stations each have a G2 Dominator suit (no extras). Medium landing pads.

Greetings Commanders,

o7
With the state of the Odyssey launch, stock should be increased just to help compensate all the problems we are having.

Top Bottom