Odyssey Premium Weapon and Suit stock

What time is the server tick, 7 am GMT?
May have to set the old alarm clock?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gawd I hate early morning starts 🐱🚀 In fact I don`t surface until just after 12.01 pm.
Just in case I pull a muscle while I wake up, stretch and take the first sip of my coffee... J/k
(I`m Retired)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
(no need to quote, I`m not in a Rat Race to compete unless we can get a WH40K Mech Suit)

No, thx, I hold any these FOMO sales pitches in very low esteem. But confirming it save a lot of Commanders valuable time being wasted in trying out.
Indeed; this is basically a free way to boost the numbers each week while giving your most invested players something more valuable than void opals - a way to bypass some of the grind.

Braben and FDev like their dry context-less PR stats that play well to the uninitiated, & I'm fully expecting a 'Players visited the concourse of X stations in the first week alone! Spacelegs Success!' statement soon.

I am confused now. Is restock on daily 7am or only on Thursdays? Or something else totally random (which would seem more 'fair')
My understanding is that it's on the thursday server tick ... I don't know what time that is though. I did have some success yesterday late afternoon getting a bunch of G2/3 suits and weapons though (even in places as close as 30ly from Shinrata)

Every time i land i make sure too transfer every thing too my ship and make my rounds to the store just in case ,have 3 suits now and love playing around with them too see which one i like most :cool:

I managed to pick up two grade three suits, a grade two, and two grade two weapons. There were an odd amount of grade two exploration suits though

Wouldn't have thought it's possible, but I picked up an empty g2 dom suite today in the Colonia region. I really doubt I'll suck less at FPS with it, though.

I love that the premium items are rare. TBH though I'm not in much of a hurry to get out of tier one gear. I'm addicted to that new game smell.

Maybe just a fluke, but a mate found a G2 Dominator suit at a station which he brought, told me about it, I flew there and was still available after he purchased it.

Hello, The weekly update is 08:00 BST (07:00 UTC) IRRC. An hour or two later this week I am running data missions (takes the effort out of planning a route) close to my home system and visiting the Pioneer stores in 10-20 systems and the space stations within. Finding lots of stuff but not much I need. If I run next week, I will try and post items and locations.

Might be worth having a new thread for this each week?

Hello, The weekly update is 08:00 BST (07:00 UTC) IRRC. An hour or two later this week I am running data missions (takes the effort out of planning a route) close to my home system and visiting the Pioneer stores in 10-20 systems and the space stations within. Finding lots of stuff but not much I need. If I run next week, I will try and post items and locations.

Might be worth having a new thread for this each week?

There is one already!

if you google "server tick elite dangerous" you find a website with all the info you need?

Store inventory (extra's) changes at thursdays.

Last edited:
Kishijoten system / tesla depot and shosuke inheritance both had G3 Dom with movement speed. already have one so check it out

Managed to find a grade three Dominator with Night Vision and tool battery reduction.

Goes through power like its air.

Top Bottom