<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>3SCVN868T4PBHTD1</RequestId>
<HostId>
F/ZHpgjaQ4AFnk6EFTchl3nzfz8d9vODfNgw4Vy++jJFZsuxHHxuoBYr6im28cpARtZZBDT/Fdc=
</HostId>
</Error> "

fix the store please. i paid for this and as a musician and an admirer of the sound and music team this is a little irritating

@MINDWIPE mine says same - but probably as not linked to store yet .... launcher doesn't need updating by the looks :)
theres no excuse on this one it isnt an in game element....i respect them for working from home but that could have been released to ppl hours ago sigh oh well ............... as for the launcher in game it just updated itself wich i will give credit to

is it possible that the developers will add three more types of spacesuits? In the store, in the description of the skins, it is written that they are for the spacesuits that were not in the alpha. Im talking about:

MOTHERLODE​

RAIDER​

PLAINSMAN​

Of course, these can be just universal skins for all spacesuits.

FRONTIER!!! WHERE IS MY OST???

I preloaded Odyssey and upgraded Horizons with no issues... just waiting for the servers. It would have been nice to be able to download the OST meantime.

Anybody else find it strange that there's no patch notes yet and that they took down all Elite's platforms, not just PC who are the only ones getting Oddessey right now and there's been no announcement of whatever big surprise addition the expansion includes either yet 🤔🎏 ...

Anybody else find it strange that there's no patch notes yet and that they took down all Elite's platforms, not just PC who are the only ones getting Oddessey right now and there's been no announcement of whatever big surprise addition the expansion includes either yet 🤔🎏 ...
No

Hmmm.. On Steam there is no ody update available and when i try to download the update at the frontierstore i always get an xml error with
some access denied stuff. Launcher shows me Odyssey but i cannot press the install button. Strange.. It was a PreOrder an my Account
is linked correctly with Steam.

Some1 else such problems?

No. Migrations / code changes of this size take time and effort. And you can't do it overnight because, well... you have clients all over the globe, might as well be done in daylight hours in your home country. It's perfectly understandable from developer's point of view. I assume Odyssey ties in the existing galaxy sim, planet tech etc. etc. and given the duality of Horizons getting the planetary tech later, I also think they're doing delicate balancing of servers and whatnot...

As for no patchnotes, I also was surprised they're not here, wanted something to read :) The OST not available to download however is an epic fail. GIT GUD WITH STEEM, ! That said, the OST will be available pretty soon I guess :)

PS: I need to write an open letter to change the DLC name to "LEGS" because of the amount of weird ways people manage to spell "Odyssey" wrong. I mean seriously, nobody heard of Homer, Iliad and Odyssey? And Odysseus?

PS PS: No, not Homer Simpson...

is it possible that the developers will add three more types of spacesuits? In the store, in the description of the skins, it is written that they are for the spacesuits that were not in the alpha. Im talking about:

MOTHERLODE​

RAIDER​

PLAINSMAN​

Of course, these can be just universal skins for all spacesuits.
and Wraith, which I am assuming is a lightweight stealth suit

Hmmm.. On Steam there is no ody update available and when i try to download the update at the frontierstore i always get an xml error with
some access denied stuff. Launcher shows me Odyssey but i cannot press the install button. Strange.. It was a PreOrder an my Account

I would assume they're giving time for the update to reach more clients, or that they're dealing with some deployment problems, nothing unusual with code changes of that magnitude.

Start the Laucher directly from the Steam directory. C / D / E: \ Steam \ Steamapps \ Common \ Elite Dangerous

Top Bottom