Old Flight Suit Skins

Has anyone an idea, where I could find the old skins I bought on the ARX store pre Odyssey for my flight suit?

I dislike the plain grey I got now and would love to switch back :)

You can find some of them from outfit customization, either from ship menu (my keybind is 3) or outfit management in station terminals. That being said, some of them are apparently still missing, but I'm sure they will be back whenever they actually get around to fix the messed up outfit customization.

I was really concerned about this too until I found the answer.. They can't be combined with your outfits like the dominator etc. You have to select your basic flight suit and then you can customize it with your previous horizon bought stuff, I have heard that some of that is buggy though and not appearing but I'm sure it will reappear soon. Hope that helps!

Ah okay then no skin for me, as I'm now far out of the bubble :(

Wanted to take a few screenshots with the new planet tech on legs, some of it is gorgeous :)

O7

Ah okay then no skin for me, as I'm now far out of the bubble
You should be able to change your flight suit skin from this menu:
suit.png

fine & good, except that the flight suit packs one had bought in ED:H seem to no longer be available...
'guess we're expected to buy them all over again since FDEV apparently isn't expecting to make enough money with the bait&switch that is ED:O...
:(

fine & good, except that the flight suit packs one had bought in ED:H seem to no longer be available...
'guess we're expected to buy them all over again since FDEV apparently isn't expecting to make enough money with the bait&switch that is ED:O...
:(
I'm expecting them to reappear soon and if not raise a support ticket. If you pay real money for things Frontier have a much more pressing legal obligation to give you recourse over say fixing lighting or bugs.

Top Bottom