Old Flight Suit Skins

For anyone interested, this is what I purchased.

My very first arx purchase.
CxWDgVR.jpeg

Careful some of those skins will block your view btw just like some of the ship kits now block your weapons from working and your lights effectiveness but i do agree it looks cool! I personally won't spend arx on the new game till it's properly fixed (my own little protest that won't hurt anyone)

Careful some of those skins will block your view btw just like some of the ship kits now block your weapons from working and your lights effectiveness but i do agree it looks cool! I personally won't spend arx on the new game till it's properly fixed (my own little protest that won't hurt anyone)
Me neither, I have about 20k ARX left, but I keep them until the outfitting is fixed.

Thx for the warning :oops:

So far the only time I have some issues, is when I maneuver my ship.

My commander seem to react to the G's, and starts burying its face in the poncho.
But I'm fine with that, immersion and all.

fine & good, except that the flight suit packs one had bought in ED:H seem to no longer be available...
'guess we're expected to buy them all over again since FDEV apparently isn't expecting to make enough money with the bait&switch that is ED:O...
I'm absolutely certain that they will return. If you look at the suit customization menu, missing cosmetics certainly aren't the only thing that is messed up in there right now...

Haha you live your best life!
what's your stream title, I follow pretty much all the Elite streamers, go and drop your link if you want, bit of self promo isn't a bad thing if it's requested!

Top Bottom