On-ride Photo's

I approve of this, I loved having on ride photos in RCT1. Not too sure how different it is compared to RCT3, as I never really played that game. [weird]

I think this is a great idea. On-Ride pictures are a huge part of the experience of riding roller coasters, It allows you to preserve the experience.

I am surprised no one has said this but some peeps (the thrill seekers) should make faces

I can't believe no one's thought of this before! I love stepping off a roller coaster and seeing people's fearful expressions, but it's even better when someone in the picture making a funny face of a silly pose.

+1

Yes, very good idea, especially the shops at the exit would be very cool to make some extra money :)
And having animations around the ride would make it even better :)

Yea great idea! Lets put all the little data they have in on-ride photos especially when all the guests make funny faces.. Hopefully it won't effect game-play or frames per second. Excellent!

In rct 3 the photos were saved in the folder my documents of the families that you had created in the game and also they had post of photos in the roads to take photos with the landscape
PD: sorry for my english im use google translator :D

In rct 3 the photos were saved in the folder my documents of the families that you had created in the game and also they had post of photos in the roads to take photos with the landscape

I never knew that, but that is really very cool [up] even after all these years that game keeps surprising me!!

Yes, rct3 had a family creator, which created a family like planet coaster create your avatar, and when that family went to the park you could activate to notify you of the activities you did, and the photos that were made in the coaster Or by the way they were kept in your folder of my documents: D . So, there are still options that had the old RCT that planet coaster does not have

P D : sorry for my english im use google translator

I never knew that, but that is really very cool [up] even after all these years that game keeps surprising me!!

Yes, little things like this were awesome. Hopefully PC is destined to get such things.

Of course PC is a different game and has its own new niceties, but still...

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I would just love it if we got little shop units for selling the onride photos that we can build into the stations or outside the rides and theme to match.

I just noticed yesterday that one of the new (as in 1.1.4) guest thoughts upon exiting a ride is regret that they couldn't take a selfie while on the ride. I take this as a sign that the devs are quite aware of this suggestion. Perhaps they're working on it now. Only time will tell.

I just noticed yesterday that one of the new (as in 1.1.4) guest thoughts upon exiting a ride is regret that they couldn't take a selfie while on the ride. I take this as a sign that the devs are quite aware of this suggestion. Perhaps they're working on it now. Only time will tell.

Maybe, but the current real-life situation is that it is strictly forbidden to take Selfies on rides (especially with sticks, as they are very dangerous.
But that should encourage the selling of on-ride photos even more!

Maybe, but the current real-life situation is that it is strictly forbidden to take Selfies on rides (especially with sticks, as they are very dangerous.
But that should encourage the selling of on-ride photos even more!

Yes, but that depends on the park's policy regarding photos and other things. There are plenty of rides I know of where taking photo's is not forbidden (no coasters btw).

So you should make it an option on the ride whether they are allowed to take photo's or not and of course we want on ride photo's!

@Bullethead. This might be just one of those little easter eggs in the game which indicate to these kind of additions. Anybody found any others?

Top Bottom