Only two dinos from Operation Genesis left

Oh neat, someone actually made a size chart for the game. Going by the Troodon's size, the Psittacosaurus can easily be bumped up just a little bit so its hips are as tall as the Troodon's hips, which along with its bulk and the tail filaments would give it enough stature.

Wait, Herrerasaurus is considered a Large theropod? Or did the chart guy goof?

Oh neat, someone actually made a size chart for the game. Going by the Troodon's size, the Psittacosaurus can easily be bumped up just a little bit so its hips are as tall as the Troodon's hips, which along with its bulk and the tail filaments would give it enough stature.
I’m not sure that would be a good idea. The bulk would make it larger than a lion and a lion-sized Psittacosaurus just doesn’t sound right.

Man I really hope we get a dino pack soon and when ever that is I really hope dryosaurus is in it. We literally have no small herbivores from the Jurassic era in the game and this is the dinosaur I have been wanting most for quite sometime. what do you think the chances that a pack like that would drop this month? I think it was about a month after Wu's dlc came out when they released the cretaceous pack so it isn't out of the question.

Top Bottom